PDA

View Full Version : pmid 3-19

okie
03-18-2018, 10:00 AM
planning on hitting the mid tomorrow with ivan, will let you know how we do.
be safe

LineStretcher
03-18-2018, 02:45 PM
be safe

Weather looks good.. I have to go see the C doc at the VA in the morning and then get back to go sight in a few rifles I'm getting ready for hunting. As soon as this next rain is done, I'm going to wash the boat, check out the motors and head up for a few days. I'll let you know and maybe I can meet up with you guys.

Funny, I went out and opened up the boat today. Put the new stickers on it and got this feeling like nothing else was important except fishing. The bug is back !!!! I feel like a big old bear coming out of hibernation... LOL

MKE
03-18-2018, 07:55 PM
Good luck to you two.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Captain Compassion
03-18-2018, 08:12 PM
be safe

Good luck gentleman.

CC

okie
03-19-2018, 03:58 PM
hit the mid today with ivan and don, thanks guys for a wonderful dy on the water, we landed 9, 4 keepers, had
several ldrs, no bnrs.
be safe

Captain Compassion
03-19-2018, 04:54 PM
hit the mid today with ivan and don, thanks guys for a wonderful dy on the water, we landed 9, 4 keepers, had
several ldrs, no bnrs.
be safe

Good day. No bnrs. Lol.

CC

hooks
03-20-2018, 04:06 AM
Ivan, Bill, thanks again for the ride and a great day out on the water. Greatly appreciated.

Smaller fish today with nothing over about 21". One double for the day. I caught fish on Tasmanian Devils 26g (orange/ black spots), and Mag lip 3.5(cop car and metallic perch). The Pelicans are starting to show up, sign of better fishing to come for me. I felt warmer just seeing them. LOL

Upload of files failed? No more pictures I guess.