PDA

View Full Version : Berryessa lately?

chachie
04-07-2018, 06:05 PM
Hey all, was thinking about taking the boy up to Berry on Tuesday afternoon for a short trip, has anyone been up there lately? In search of whatever, but would prefer trout/kokes. Itll be our first trip to berryessa, so any tips would be greatly appreciated. We'll be out there in my 14' klamath, I've got gear for pretty much anything.

1969glasspar
04-07-2018, 09:24 PM
Hey all, was thinking about taking the boy up to Berry on Tuesday afternoon for a short trip, has anyone been up there lately? In search of whatever, but would prefer trout/kokes. Itll be our first trip to berryessa, so any tips would be greatly appreciated. We'll be out there in my 14' klamath, I've got gear for pretty much anything.I was bass fishing there last weekend. The fishing was good. I also caught a bonus rainbow on a senko. I concentrated my efforts around the big island.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

Yakbah
04-08-2018, 03:14 PM
I haven't been up in a while but I would launch at Putah Canyon and fish the mouth of Putah and definitely the big island. In fact I'd concentrate on the big island. I'd run 10 ft down and 30 ft down and go from there. They might still be up in the water column but I don't have any reliable sources that they are. The bass bite is supposedly on fire though.

Mac47
04-08-2018, 05:07 PM
I am headed up to Berryessa tomorrow. Launching at Capell Cove. Because of the rain, I am going to focus on the main body and Skiers Cove areas. I will do my best to post results before Tuesday.