PDA

View Full Version : Goldeneye 2000

Fish-on
05-01-2018, 05:54 PM
Anyone have the phone number for this boat? The published number never answers and voicemail is full. I used to have his cell number but canít find it. Want to go out on Thursday to the islands for rockfish but not sure if he is running out there. Donít really like party boats for butts in the bay....seawolf is booked. Anyone else have any ideas what boats are going out for rocks and lings this week??

Lyla&Jace
05-01-2018, 06:04 PM
Anyone have the phone number for this boat? The published number never answers and voicemail is full. I used to have his cell number but canít find it. Want to go out on Thursday to the islands for rockfish but not sure if he is running out there. Donít really like party boats for butts in the bay....seawolf is booked. Anyone else have any ideas what boats are going out for rocks and lings this week??

Have you tried the New Huck Finn?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fish-on
05-01-2018, 06:09 PM
They are fishing the bay for butts and stripers. I just donít like that sort of combat fishing. Just gets really crowded sometimes and would rather fill my freezer with rocks and lings ... but thanks

MoMoney
05-01-2018, 07:10 PM
Send Nayr a pm he will know.He was talkin about doing a trip this week too

nayr
05-02-2018, 03:20 AM
Fish emeryville shows the Tigerfish is running Thursday. I havnt fished with Quang in a long time. He runs when he feels like it. Nice boat, just cant count on him.

Gone_Hooken_510
05-03-2018, 05:14 AM
Quan is still doing his bay thing I know Friday he is in the bay as a buddy is boarding with him for the 5th Friday in a row I ask him for Quans number n post it good luck