PDA

View Full Version : Godline braid

stefanoflo
05-13-2018, 10:09 AM
anyone ver hear of this braid and use it???
http://www.fishingsir.com/fishing-line-leaders-en.html

Jfitalia
05-13-2018, 07:20 PM
Buy nice or but twice

Jetspray
05-17-2018, 06:20 AM
Dyneema can be good and it can have problems. I would try a reel first before plunging into large amounts of it, sort of what I did with Nanofil, Suffix 832, P-Line, and others.......Jetspray

stefanoflo
05-18-2018, 09:06 AM
well i was thinking kast king made it big with cheap braid and no one at first ever heard of them so I just floated this brand out there . who knows right ?.Braids not cheap as is . so if a new cheaper "GOOD ENOUGH" line is out there why KNOT!! . i`m not a Braid guy at all.Mainline Mono and FC leader guy . Basic and simple . Fish have not changed in years . Fishing line and tackle has . Whats worked 50 years ago will still work today.One thing that we all have in common with fishing is we all get skunked!!!....... no matter what !!!!

Jetspray
05-18-2018, 11:59 AM
well i was thinking kast king made it big with cheap braid and no one at first ever heard of them so I just floated this brand out there . who knows right ?.Braids not cheap as is . so if a new cheaper "GOOD ENOUGH" line is out there why KNOT!! . i`m not a Braid guy at all.Mainline Mono and FC leader guy . Basic and simple . Fish have not changed in years . Fishing line and tackle has . Whats worked 50 years ago will still work today.One thing that we all have in common with fishing is we all get skunked!!!....... no matter what !!!!I agree, but at this stage in my life, spending money on fishing gear is minor to other payments ($1,000 a month for Obummer Care). So far I like the NanoFil and Suffix 832 for most applications. Pyramid LCT's ain't line shy nor are Topaz trout. I use them for mainline as well, and the curly screw stuff for leader:cool:.......Jetspray

stefanoflo
05-18-2018, 09:11 PM
I agree, but at this stage in my life, spending money on fishing gear is minor to other payments ($1,000 a month for Obummer Care). So far I like the NanoFil and Suffix 832 for most applications. Pyramid LCT's ain't line shy nor are Topaz trout. I use them for mainline as well, and the curly screw stuff for leader:cool:.......Jetspray

sorry your spending your hard earned money on bad healthcare . I save money on health care buy not getting it. I figure if something happens I will sell my rods and reels. and everything else because i figure as bad as the health care is .I`ll be dead anyway!!!!!and Im a donor so my burial is paid for!!!
Health care is a racket made by the great racketeer himself!!!!

Jetspray
05-19-2018, 01:53 AM
sorry your spending your hard earned money on bad healthcare . I save money on health care buy not getting it. I figure if something happens I will sell my rods and reels. and everything else because i figure as bad as the health care is .I`ll be dead anyway!!!!!and Im a donor so my burial is paid for!!!
Health care is a racket made by the great racketeer himself!!!!The people who provide health care are not the problem. I have great doctors and nurses and office people who help me. It is just that I went from paying $130 a month with copay to $1,000 a month including copay in that number. I have paid for great care since 1966 when I was 16 years old and got my drivers lic. I rode motorcycles and took chances, but I always had it when I worked, you never know what can happen.......Jetspray

Jetspray
05-19-2018, 02:52 AM
My take on the Godline is simple, I have to purchase it. If it shows up in Scheels, West Marine, Cabela's, Sportsman's Warehouse, Big 5, or Mark Fore & Strike or anywhere else locally I will possibly do so. It is hard to get a handle on anything online and have that "Feel" of how it is, and returning anything here is a hassle, for the most part, for anything purchased online from anyone. Amazon uses local business to send you things quickly, but not return things so far for me.........Jetspray

Jfitalia
05-19-2018, 07:46 AM
Plenty of great quality braids on the market for a good price.

Xtreme braid has the best price and the quality is amazing. Same goes for phenix hydra braid, follow that up with power pro. Suffix 832 is at the bottom for me, as its stiff and doesn't cast well compared to others

FresnoJack
05-19-2018, 11:19 AM
Yeah, but what do know about Godline braid?

grin

The people who provide health care are not the problem. I have great doctors and nurses and office people who help me. It is just that I went from paying $130 a month with copay to $1,000 a month including copay in that number. I have paid for great care since 1966 when I was 16 years old and got my drivers lic. I rode motorcycles and took chances, but I always had it when I worked, you never know what can happen.......Jetspray

stefanoflo
05-20-2018, 07:40 PM
The people who provide health care are not the problem. I have great doctors and nurses and office people who help me. It is just that I went from paying $130 a month with copay to $1,000 a month including copay in that number. I have paid for great care since 1966 when I was 16 years old and got my drivers lic. I rode motorcycles and took chances, but I always had it when I worked, you never know what can happen.......Jetspray

well if your 67 and are payng 1000 a month then thats cheap in my book. glad you doing well . and fishing.
I don`t trust Doctors and have too many of who I know that die from bad decisions/
at 56 I am on no meds or Blood pressure meds and i workout 3-4 time s a week and cross my Fingers. I can stay that way, being Italian . trust me Salami and french bread and pasta is a staple in my Life style , has been since My family Came to the USA in 58. But I try to make it in Moderation and fishing helps me stay in shape and gives me fish and Omega 3`s to eat. the Cigars help me Breath better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:plumber:

Jetspray
05-20-2018, 08:38 PM
well if your 67 and are payng 1000 a month then thats cheap in my book. glad you doing well . and fishing.
I don`t trust Doctors and have too many of who I know that die from bad decisions/
at 56 I am on no meds or Blood pressure meds and i workout 3-4 time s a week and cross my Fingers. I can stay that way, being Italian . trust me Salami and french bread and pasta is a staple in my Life style , has been since My family Came to the USA in 58. But I try to make it in Moderation and fishing helps me stay in shape and gives me fish and Omega 3`s to eat. the Cigars help me Breath better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:plumber:My pension is only $1,400 a month, I guess Obama and the Democrats thought that was too rich to live on. I also retired when I was 56, cause you cannot extend life your only allowed to live it and I have been doing my best no matter what they throw at me because I am "so rich"........Jetspray