PDA

View Full Version : SF bay 7/15

steelhead39
07-15-2018, 07:44 PM
Picked up some chovies and launched out of Loch Lomond about 7am. Found clean water, and the fleet in front of Angel. Ran a bunch of drifts there for 6 stripers to the boat,biggest about 8 lbs. Most others barely legal. missed a few take downs too. Saw a few nets flying but not a ton. Got pretty windy and bumpy around 11. Headed to raccoon straight to get out of the wind picked up one more striper. Took a look around red rock but the water was dirty and the tide was rippin, decided to head in. Woulda liked some butts, big tide didnít help our cause there.. Good day nice to be out of the heat.

Hookum Greg
07-16-2018, 10:41 AM
Sounds like a nice day on the water and some catching to boot. I'm in Redding for the next couple weeks and the forcast is well over 100 with Friday and Sat. 108.

redrumfish
07-19-2018, 07:10 PM
I was out there 7/15 , no fish at red rock, 3 shakers on the flats, 2 striper in front of Alcatraz, couple scratched baits at arw. Live anchovies, blowing like crazy, I think the big tides were the biggest problems I hope, going back next weekend, can't wait!