PDA

View Full Version : 2018 Pyramid Lake Regulation Book - updated

hooks
09-06-2018, 03:08 PM
http://plpt.nsn.us/rangers/2018Regs.pdf

Fee increases and....

Possibly watercraft inspections and...

The Tribe will include with the handbook of Tribal regulations and general information, and at such other places as the Tribal council and/or Tribal Ranger will designate, a map clearly marking designated roads on the Reservation. Travel may only be on the designated roads as indicated by the map. Violators of this section will be required to pay a civil fine of not less than $50.00 or more than $500.00.

Captain Compassion
09-06-2018, 04:26 PM
Thanks hooks. More money for the Tribe I guess.

CC

OYD
09-06-2018, 04:51 PM
No senior discounts the year! :chargrined: I wonder why it has been discontinued.

hooks
09-06-2018, 04:55 PM
Senior discounts still in effect.

1.1.1 A 10% discount ($1 off for every $10 spent) will be available for senior citizens (65 yearsand older on the date of purchase), active/retired military and Reserves, with valid identificationin their possession, and non-Tribal members who are members of other federally recognizedtribes, with valid Tribal identification in their possession.1.2 PERMIT NON-TRANSFERABLE: Identification

14.1.1 A 10% discount (1 dollar off for every 10 spent) will be available for senior citizens(65 years and older on the date of purchase), active/retired military and Reserves, with valididentification in their possession, and non-Tribal members who are members of other federallyrecognized tribes, with valid Tribal identification in their possession.

20.1.1 A 10% discount will be available for senior citizens (65 years and older on the date ofpurchase), active/retired military and Reserves, with valid identification in their possession, andnon-Tribal members who are members of other federally recognized tribes, with valid Tribalidentification in their possession.

Jetspray
09-06-2018, 05:00 PM
Two rods and a boat $296 yearly last year $248, oh well cheaper than Tahoe.....Jetspray

Jetspray
09-06-2018, 05:01 PM
Senior discounts still in effect.I must have overlooked it Don, I just would like to get a sticker for the boat......Jetspray

hooks
09-06-2018, 05:11 PM
All non-Tribal members, except as set forth at Subsection 14.1.2 and14.3, below, must have in their possession while operating a boat on the waters of the Reservationa valid Tribal Boating Permit. The Tribal Boating Permit is non-transferable.

Furthermore, any boatoperated on the waters of the Reservation with a Seasonal Boating Permit must have a validTribal Boating Permit decal or sticker affixed to the boat hull next to or adjacent to the boat’sregistration numbers, if any, or, in the absence of registration numbers, affixed to the boat hull inthe location where such registration numbers are normally placed.

Any boat operated under aDaily Boating Permit must have the permit readily available for inspection and verification.14.1.1 A 10% discount (1 dollar off for every 10 spent) will be available for senior citizens(65 years and older on the date of purchase), active/retired military and Reserves, with valididentification in their possession, and non-Tribal members who are members of other federallyrecognized tribes, with valid Tribal identification in their possession.14.1.2 Boat Permits are not required for single

I got mine at the ranger station last year.

Jetspray
09-06-2018, 05:17 PM
Last three years I have bought mine online, they never gave me a sticker just a number.......Jetspray

MKE
09-06-2018, 06:13 PM
Thanks Hooks I just got up to speed.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Prettyman01
09-06-2018, 06:47 PM
Thanks Hooks.

Same here Dave. Online purchase but never got stickers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Captain Compassion
09-06-2018, 07:18 PM
No senior discounts the year! :chargrined: I wonder why it has been discontinued.

10% senior discount 65+.

CC

LineStretcher
09-06-2018, 07:26 PM
10% senior discount 65+.

CC

Yep, they just changed the wording to make it easier to figure out the dollar amount discount when you're buying your permits from a retailer.

OYD
09-06-2018, 08:12 PM
Senior discounts still in effect.

1.1.1 A 10% discount ($1 off for every $10 spent) will be available for senior citizens (65 yearsand older on the date of purchase), active/retired military and Reserves, with valid identificationin their possession, and non-Tribal members who are members of other federally recognizedtribes, with valid Tribal identification in their possession.1.2 PERMIT NON-TRANSFERABLE: Identification

14.1.1 A 10% discount (1 dollar off for every 10 spent) will be available for senior citizens(65 years and older on the date of purchase), active/retired military and Reserves, with valididentification in their possession, and non-Tribal members who are members of other federallyrecognized tribes, with valid Tribal identification in their possession.

20.1.1 A 10% discount will be available for senior citizens (65 years and older on the date ofpurchase), active/retired military and Reserves, with valid identification in their possession, andnon-Tribal members who are members of other federally recognized tribes, with valid Tribalidentification in their possession.

Thanks, I missed those sections:jumping-smiley-011:.

hooks
09-07-2018, 03:08 PM
So .....I called the ranger station and they won't have the new reg. booklet and map until the last week of Sept, hopefully. Same for online licenses, which I already knew would be the case.

Jetspray
09-07-2018, 03:37 PM
So .....I called the ranger station and they won't have the new reg. booklet and map until the last week of Sept, hopefully. Same for online licenses, which I already knew would be the case.

Thanks Don, for me it is a 95 mile drive just to get permits unless I use the online stuff, otherwise I have to deal with Sportsman's or other outlet stores to register....Jetspray

hooks
09-07-2018, 04:14 PM
Thanks Don, for me it is a 95 mile drive just to get permits unless I use the online stuff, otherwise I have to deal with Sportsman's or other outlet stores to register....Jetspray

Always buy the permits online. If you lose them all you have to do is reprint them. If you lose the permits from vendors you're SOL. I learned the hard way. Had to buy a second round of permits.

Now I just print 1/2 dozen permits and file them away in case I need one. And I keep a set in my boat also.

Jetspray
09-07-2018, 04:20 PM
Always buy the permits online. If you lose them all you have to do is reprint them. If you lose the permits from vendors you're SOL. I learned the hard way. Had to buy a second round of permits.

Now I just print 1/2 dozen permits and file them away in case I need one. And I keep a set in my boat also.

I've been doing the same Don for a long time, I even reduce a copy after I sign it and carry it around my neck. I have a copy in the truck, the boat, my shoreline back pack, at home, and anything I fish there with. It is never out of my site, and all of the copies are in ziplock's to keep them from getting wet. It is always good to have some extra books to have too, I guess I will print out that PDF you sent out as well......Jetspray

hooks
09-08-2018, 07:36 AM
SMH....

I quickly compared the new reg book with the 2015 reg book and except for the fee increases I'm not seeing any other changes.

hooks
09-11-2018, 03:10 AM
Permits should be available on Sept. 17th

Facebook pPyramid lake fisher group.

Jetspray
09-11-2018, 03:34 AM
Permits should be available on Sept. 17th

Facebook pPyramid lake fisher group.Thanks Don, good news, I do not do Facebook, twitter, google, just too close to call for comfort. I would never put any kind of listening device in the house either.(my phone stays off, and when I carry it I keep it off inside a Blockitpocket, only turn it on to use it).....Jetspray

Jetspray
09-15-2018, 11:11 PM
Hi ya bump.....Jetspray