PDA

View Full Version : Any Opening Weekend Success

TROUTCHASER
09-24-2018, 03:23 AM
Just checking to see if anyone had any success in bagging a buck. I know the weather hasn't been the best but maybe someone got lucky.

DBoardfox
09-24-2018, 10:44 AM
Got a small buck this past weekend. Lots of hunters out pushing deer around. The one we found was bedded in shade during the heat and much closer to the road than most people were hunting. We basically stumbled upon him and where shocked no one else had seen him.

TROUTCHASER
09-27-2018, 03:22 AM
Got a small buck this past weekend. Lots of hunters out pushing deer around. The one we found was bedded in shade during the heat and much closer to the road than most people were hunting. We basically stumbled upon him and where shocked no one else had seen him.
Congrats. I am waiting for things to cool down a bit and hope for your kind of success.

CAL.NDN
09-27-2018, 07:10 PM
My buddy got a 3 point and thanks to his care package I just had me some strap and he hooked me up pretty good God bless him i was down to one roast and one stew package and one them getting cooked in the Dutch oven next week when it cools off. And it will be time to pound it hard with the cool weather to try and fill one or both my tags ,2 tag stew is hard to swallow.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk