PDA

View Full Version : pmid

okie
10-17-2018, 05:06 PM
hit the mid today with hooks, I think we landed 7, 3 keepers, had at least that many get off at the boat,
and a lot of bumps. weather and lake was nice, but bite was slow and scattered. thanks don for another
wonderful day on the water. we'll get them next week. wife very upset because I didn't use sun screen,
plse remind me next week to use it. while trolling along separator don got hooked on the bottom, after
playing with it for awhile, it came loose, he landed a ball of line with 2 lures in it, 1 had barbed hooks.
be safe

Captain Compassion
10-17-2018, 05:30 PM
Sounds ok to me. Thanks for the report Bill.

CC

hooks
10-17-2018, 05:56 PM
One double hook up. The fish were leery I think, hitting light. Most came off the hook in the net.

Thanks for lunch Bill!

Chrome Seeker
10-17-2018, 07:04 PM
May be up there Monday, anyone going to be around? Hope the weather stays ok

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prettyman01
10-18-2018, 11:59 AM
Lots of sore lips out there I'm sure. Good to see you gettin out Bill.

Weather looks great. 50/50 chance I'll be out there Mon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

okie
10-18-2018, 12:54 PM
Lots of sore lips out there I'm sure. Good to see you gettin out Bill.

Weather looks great. 50/50 chance I'll be out there Mon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I may go out Monday, chrome seeker is planning on going out, don't think I've ever met
him so I pm'd him and asked where he would be and said i'd come out to meet him. if I go
out i'm going to try banking it for awhile, I have me spinning rig in the truck already.
be safe

Jetspray
10-20-2018, 05:09 AM
I may go out Monday, chrome seeker is planning on going out, don't think I've ever met
him so I pm'd him and asked where he would be and said i'd come out to meet him. if I go
out i'm going to try banking it for awhile, I have me spinning rig in the truck already.
be safePut some spray sunscreen in your truck Bill, that way you won't get any on your hands. I carry it in the boat glove box. By the way I will keep my good eye on you pal......Jetspray

Jetspray
10-20-2018, 05:11 AM
I think someone found the barbed hook fine is around $160, dremmels are cheaper than that......Jetspray

okie
10-20-2018, 05:39 AM
I think someone found the barbed hook fine is around $160, dremmels are cheaper than that......Jetspray

Thats what I use, and I still run my finger nail down
it to make sure I didn't leave and edges on it.
be safe

Jetspray
10-20-2018, 05:43 AM
Thats what I use, and I still run my finger nail down
it to make sure I didn't leave and edges on it.
be safeI have a lighted magnifying device on my work bench, and boy will I need that now. I never pinch them down anymore, I just don't have that type of strength in my hands to make sure they are down anymore......Jetspray