PDA

View Full Version : Collins

redneckpunk
10-24-2018, 02:23 PM
Anyone fished Collins lately or know if they’ve started their winter stocking? I know they have The tourney coming up Nov 3-4 so they should be stocking for that. We’re headed up this weekend for some R&R and maybe do some fishing but without the boat, if they haven’t started planting, I won’t bother packing anything other than my catfish gear and some livers.

~RNP

Grncrestliner
10-24-2018, 03:28 PM
I was at the RV dump station on Monday and an employee told me they planted last week. I have not fished in about 2 months so no reports.

MGoMini
10-28-2018, 10:28 PM
Anyone fished Collins lately or know if they’ve started their winter stocking? I know they have The tourney coming up Nov 3-4 so they should be stocking for that. We’re headed up this weekend for some R&R and maybe do some fishing but without the boat, if they haven’t started planting, I won’t bother packing anything other than my catfish gear and some livers.

~RNP

Fished it Saturday, 10/27. Caught 4 trout to 3.5# near the dam down 30 feet trolling threaded nightcrawlers. Also picked up a few crappie - but threw those back.