PDA

View Full Version : Pyramid 12-7

iln143
12-07-2018, 04:24 PM
Launched my kayak at 9 mile today. Fished North to the beginning of the Willows then back to Warriors . Caught 12, 4 fish over 24 inches. Biggest was 27 1/2 9 pounds 6 ounces. Still no 10 pounder. Bigger fish moving close to shore.

Captain Compassion
12-07-2018, 07:18 PM
Getting closer to that 10# fish. It won't be long. Sounds like a good day.

CC

iln143
12-07-2018, 07:37 PM
It was a good day. I only fished for about 4 hours. I will get that dam 10 pounder one day! They were all on bloody frog maglip and white with black dot and orange blood lines sierra spoon.

fish_junky
12-07-2018, 10:41 PM
Sounds like a great day on the Yak. That's a lot of peddling you did but it sounds like it payed off. Looking forward to taking my Hobie up there again soon. Very fun place on a kayak.

hooks
12-08-2018, 03:10 AM
It was a good day. I only fished for about 4 hours. I will get that dam 10 pounder one day! They were all on bloody frog maglip and white with black dot and orange blood lines sierra spoon.

When I purchase a scale I check it against known weights. An inaccurate scale can read wrong and lie to you, both under and over.

When you get fish close to the 10lb. mark, you don't want to cheat yourself.

Excellent day(4hrs,) of fishing Ivan, or should I say catching. That 10lber. will smack your lure one day!

iln143
12-08-2018, 07:42 AM
Sounds like a great day on the Yak. That's a lot of peddling you did but it sounds like it payed off. Looking forward to taking my Hobie up there again soon. Very fun place on a kayak.

I think it was a little over 6 miles. The day I through in monument it was 9.6

iln143
12-08-2018, 07:47 AM
When I purchase a scale I check it against known weights. An inaccurate scale can read wrong and lie to you, both under and over.

When you get fish close to the 10lb. mark, you don't want to cheat yourself.

Excellent day(4hrs,) of fishing Ivan, or should I say catching. That 10lber. will smack your lure one day!

one day! My scale could be off. It looked about the same size as Bill's 9 pounder we weighed in . I didnt want to kill it unless I was sure. Bill told me you guys were fishing Friday. That explains why I couldn't get you on the radio .