PDA

View Full Version : Don Pedro Help

EddieTee
12-09-2018, 10:00 AM
Could some of you kind people tell me were to troll for trout at Don Pedro, don't know this lake very well and some help would be appreciated :)

Thanks Eddie

BigUnInDaBoat
12-09-2018, 11:04 AM

Marked my fav areas in red.

RideNfish
12-09-2018, 11:30 AM

Very nice of you. I only have fished that lake a handful of times and now I feel better. Ha! The one closest to Flemming is our go to. I haven't done the one up by Moccasin. Might get out this week with my buddy with the boat. I hope to have a boat before long.

BigUnInDaBoat
12-09-2018, 09:30 PM
Very nice of you. I only have fished that lake a handful of times and now I feel better. Ha! The one closest to Flemming is our go to. I haven't done the one up by Moccasin. Might get out this week with my buddy with the boat. I hope to have a boat before long.

I really love DP but it's so expensive to launch, I need to buy a season pass to one or the other, haha.

Jetspray
12-10-2018, 04:19 AM
Haven't been to Don Pedro for many years, did fish it in the mid to late 80's when I had my previous boat. Seen a bunch of stuff happen to people there and towed some of them back to the dock with damage or out of gas (I had a 14 ft aluminum Gamefisher with a 9 hp two stroke Mercury)..Jetspray

EddieTee
12-10-2018, 10:36 AM

Thank You BigUninDaBoat

RideNfish
12-10-2018, 10:53 AM
I really love DP but it's so expensive to launch, I need to buy a season pass to one or the other, haha.

My buddy buys the annual pass so that helps a bit. They don't even give senior discounts like other lakes. He is a senior not me :)

Slvrsides
12-11-2018, 06:13 AM
What kills me there is when you do get a season pass they put a sticker on your truck and boat(which I'm not real fond of)and you can't take your buddies boat or another truck..I still fork out the cash tho cause it's only 10 mins from my house.

BigUnInDaBoat
12-11-2018, 09:08 AM
What kills me there is when you do get a season pass they put a sticker on your truck and boat(which I'm not real fond of)and you can't take your buddies boat or another truck..I still fork out the cash tho cause it's only 10 mins from my house.

What sucks is you have to pay for both vehicle and boat launch yearly. It's like triple the cost of a season pass at N.M.

Koke Machine83
12-11-2018, 02:05 PM
East Bank of Middle Bay - Grave Yard - Jenkins Hill

Robbie

EddieTee
12-11-2018, 08:08 PM
East Bank of Middle Bay - Grave Yard - Jenkins Hill

Robbie Thank You, Road up there today just to check out how to get to Fleming Meadows so when I go up there Thursday early morning at least I know where I'm going in the dark. Iv'e only fished a couple of times at Don Pedro and that was at Moccasin Point many years ago with not much luck, hoping for a least a couple of fish this coming up trip':wileecoyote:

Eddie

EddieTee
12-16-2018, 10:26 AM
Went out Thursday for 2 small ones in the graveyard arena, next time maybe Moccasin Area :)