PDA

View Full Version : pmid 12-18

okie
12-17-2018, 06:25 PM
planning on hittin the mid tomorrow with ivan, and on wed with hooks, then i'll be out
for awhile, wont know how long until Thursday after surgery, hope it aint too long.
maybe the fish will feel sorry for me.
be safe

Jetspray
12-17-2018, 08:34 PM
Good luck out there Bill hope you guys hook into some quality stuff. Good luck with your surgery as well, have a speedy recovery......Jetspray

Don - Nevada
12-18-2018, 07:31 AM
Good luck fishing and good luck with your surgery.

Heal fast with little or no pain.

Captain Compassion
12-18-2018, 07:40 AM
Good luck on all your endeavors Bill.

CC

okie
12-18-2018, 08:07 AM
Good luck on all your endeavors Bill.

CC

it's off to a bad start, just checked the winds for pmid, toooo windy to fish today,
wishing for better luck tomorrow. it appears that if it wasn't for bad luck, I wouldn't
have any luck at all.
be safe

Jetspray
12-18-2018, 09:19 AM
Next week snow is a coming......Jetspray

okie
12-18-2018, 11:47 AM
Next week snow is a coming......Jetspray

I wasn't planning on fishing next week anyway. my fishing may be over for this year.
but if I get a chance, i'm going to give it a try.
be safe

Jetspray
12-18-2018, 12:18 PM
I wasn't planning on fishing next week anyway. my fishing may be over for this year.
but if I get a chance, i'm going to give it a try.
be safeI know how you feel, I haven't fished since the fest. Got all of the vehicles and trailers registered for 2019, got my lic for Nevada, California, and Pyramid all with two rod stamps. I even put a sticker on my boat for Topaz 2019. Now I just need to see if they will release me to fish.:cool::APS_camera:...Jetspray

okie
12-18-2018, 06:17 PM
planning on hitting the mid tomorrow with hooks, if the weather holds it
will be my last trip this year probably. hopefully i'll be back to normal shortly
after new year.
be safe

Jetspray
12-18-2018, 06:44 PM
planning on hitting the mid tomorrow with hooks, if the weather holds it
will be my last trip this year probably. hopefully i'll be back to normal shortly
after new year.
be safeWhen I had my left hip replaced in 1996 it took 3 months to come back to normal, today that same surgery and recovery takes less than a month, and there is not as big a scar as I have......I would let you see it but only in public with a band playing.:friendly_wink::elephant::elephant::elepha nt::elephant::elephant::star::star::star::star::st ar:...Jetspray

okie
12-18-2018, 07:35 PM
When I had my left hip replaced in 1996 it took 3 months to come back to normal, today that same surgery and recovery takes less than a month, and there is not as big a scar as I have......I would let you see it but only in public with a band playing.:friendly_wink::elephant::elephant::elepha nt::elephant::elephant::star::star::star::star::st ar:...Jetspray
don't need to see yours, got one about a foot long on my neck I see everytime I look in the mirror.
be safe