PDA

View Full Version : members of Nor Cal Trout Killaz blatant poaching at Camanche.

BigUnInDaBoat
03-10-2019, 04:40 PM
This kind of SH*T really gets me mad. These guys also took cash prizes home in the Nor Cal Trout Challenge! They should have to repay their winnings. They should be banned from all further contests!

https://www.facebook.com/jojo.goer/videos/pcb.556506711500999/1897882623655707/?type=3&theater

BigUnInDaBoat
03-10-2019, 04:41 PM
I screwed up and put Amador in the title. It happened at Comanche.

chevyeater707
03-10-2019, 05:26 PM
Those guys are a bunch of d-bags. Thanks for posting the link to the video. Hopefully more people will see.

Merle
03-10-2019, 05:43 PM
cody dotsons facebook page is gone guess he removed it. total dirt bags. I know the lake got involved and they been reported to dfg. Hope they go after these idiots.

BigUnInDaBoat
03-10-2019, 06:11 PM
cody dotsons facebook page is gone guess he removed it. total dirt bags. I know the lake got involved and they been reported to dfg. Hope they go after these idiots.

There were at least two of them snagging. Both have removed their Facebook accounts and instagram accounts, both were "banned" by their "club". I still think the law is going to catch up with these fools.

CAL.NDN
03-10-2019, 06:14 PM
Yea I don't do Facebook but my cousin was telling me about this today. D bag snaggers. Heard his profile picture this morning was of the 2 he snagged how cool dude NOT.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

bigfin
03-10-2019, 07:36 PM
DIRT BAG MF'S !!!!:guns::guns::jamesbond6qt:love to have a big sniffer fest & invite these clowns , we could all sit around the campfire and tell fish stories , any bets on who ends up in the Fire ? Thanks for posting these clowns and I heard from other sniffers that DFG was out at the motherlode lakes in force today checking people to bad it wasn't yesterday .

Merle
03-10-2019, 07:48 PM
There were at least two of them snagging. Both have removed their Facebook accounts and instagram accounts, both were "banned" by their "club". I still think the law is going to catch up with these fools.

On facebook in a group there its going around pretty good. they were turned into fish and game they were there today they were camping from what I been reading. I think they are pretty much toast now when they get caught up with when it is all said and done.

Mikfish
03-10-2019, 07:55 PM
There's another video of a guy whipping his fishing rod around clearly trying to snag trout. In this day & age of smart phones and go-pros. Not too smart. May as well smile while doing it, you're most likely on candid camera!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

redneckpunk
03-11-2019, 12:33 AM
This kind of SH*T really gets me mad. These guys also took cash prizes home in the Nor Cal Trout Challenge! They should have to repay their winnings. They should be banned from all further contests!

https://www.facebook.com/jojo.goer/videos/pcb.556506711500999/1897882623655707/?type=3&theater

While I agree 100% with banning them from future events, forcing them to Pay back winnings would be difficult unless someone can prove they violated the law during those specific events. And while I know there were “accusations” that they may have been observed doing the same thing at another lake, possibly during an event, nobody has provided proof to back that up. Those decisions will have to be left up to the tournament directors and promoters. However, given the level of shaming that took place on Facebook over the last 24 hours, I’m guessing these guys won’t be making any public appearances for some time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jetspray
03-11-2019, 02:19 AM
While I agree 100% with banning them from future events, forcing them to Pay back winnings would be difficult unless someone can prove they violated the law during those specific events. And while I know there were “accusations” that they may have been observed doing the same thing at another lake, possibly during an event, nobody has provided proof to back that up. Those decisions will have to be left up to the tournament directors and promoters. However, given the level of shaming that took place on Facebook over the last 24 hours, I’m guessing these guys won’t be making any public appearances for some time.

I would only say that criminals and criminal activity go hand in hand. They care nothing about anything other than winning or breaking rules to their benefit. People like that have no shame, and it is only getting worse by the minute. They do not have a moral compass because they never had one:disturbed::mad:......Jetspray

Merle
03-11-2019, 07:22 AM
Be hard to prove they broke the law at the tourney. I just hope the dfg can nail them with big fines etc.

Woodie
03-11-2019, 04:55 PM

KlamathJack
03-12-2019, 08:39 AM
I too saw the video posted by Lake Amador on their FB page and I have forwarded it to my friend who is a game warden. He has since gotten back to me, they are aware of it and lets just say they will be dealt with. The information that was posted was very helpful in tracking down the individuals and they were not hard to find. I agree that the "norcal trput killaz" should be banned from future events. Some finished in the top ten at pardee and who knows how they came about their results. The fact ths yakes place at tournaments where integrity is suppose to be involved and that kids fish in these events is a joke and I think the whole club should be banned.

River
03-12-2019, 04:52 PM
So sad.

fishlipper
03-13-2019, 09:15 AM
Makes you wonder what other dick moves these guys have pulled. If you ever see this in front of your little ones, make sure you let them know that this kind of fishing is wrong and shouldn’t be tolerarated.

Jfitalia
03-13-2019, 10:38 AM
Be hard to prove they broke the law at the tourney. I just hope the dfg can nail them with big fines etc.

Not hard to prove at all seeing as Trevor Krug admitted to me on fish brain that cory dotson was snagging "left and right" and he only snagged "one by accident." That video was from camanche at the tournament.

SteelHunter
03-13-2019, 11:51 AM
That video was disgusting!!! I can't believe there are still people out there like that. And so blatant. They had to know someone was filming.

damn...took the hook right off the fish's back and then picked it up from the gills. He never intended to release that SNAGGED fish.

Seeing that really boils my blood.

Tight lines to all the ethical anglers out there!