PDA

View Full Version : Lake Pardee: 3/8 - 3/10/19 Lots of Trout

Koke Machine83
03-11-2019, 06:12 PM
Me and the Wife took the trailer to Pardee for some Camping. So i also brought the Boat. Guess we'll do some Trolling. All four (4) rods were set up with Kokanee Gear. Nothing but trout til Sunday morning and landed a nice fat 13 1/2" Kokanee. Guess its only a one day Possession Limit (Trout). So we released all the trout on Friday and Sunday, Keeping our 10 from Saturday. Mouth of the River was good. Really the Trout are all over the place. Just keep moving around you will find some biters. Robbie & Kim (Koke Machine)...

River
03-12-2019, 04:51 PM
Very nice. Glad to see Pardee picking up.

fishwrong2
03-12-2019, 07:43 PM
Very nice. Glad to see Pardee picking up.

That happens a lot when he shows up.

Thanks for the report. Looking to get the kids out after T-ball and Pardee is one fine place to spend a spring day. Just added to the schedule.

Much appreciated.

Jfitalia
03-13-2019, 10:48 AM
How did you like those Calaveras fish? I've been a fan of their fish for years

RumNKoke
03-14-2019, 07:45 AM
Good times!!!!
Glad you had a good weekend!!!!

Right after we talked to you, I am putting the lines out. Here comes 2 guys, coming straight at me on my left. So I turn to the right, thinking they would turn to their right (common courtesy on the water).
Nope, guys get 50ft from my planer board, I said, "you're going to run over my gear", 'NO I AM NOT'.

They take out the planer board line, I yell at them, "YOU HAVE MY GEAR"...... again..... "NO I DON'T".
I tug on the line a few times and it looks like a Chinese firedrill on their boat.
My line brakes, my planer board is at the bottom of the lake.
They were nice enough to remove my dodger and lure from their downrigger and hand it to Curly.
Uhhh!!!!

RumNKoke
03-14-2019, 07:46 AM
How did you like those Calaveras fish? I've been a fan of their fish for years

For us, they aren't quite as good eating as Lassen's....

Icastnblast
03-14-2019, 09:07 AM
Good times!!!!
Glad you had a good weekend!!!!

Right after we talked to you, I am putting the lines out. Here comes 2 guys, coming straight at me on my left. So I turn to the right, thinking they would turn to their right (common courtesy on the water).
Nope, guys get 50ft from my planer board, I said, "you're going to run over my gear", 'NO I AM NOT'.

They take out the planer board line, I yell at them, "YOU HAVE MY GEAR"...... again..... "NO I DON'T".
I tug on the line a few times and it looks like a Chinese firedrill on their boat.
My line brakes, my planer board is at the bottom of the lake.
They were nice enough to remove my dodger and lure from their downrigger and hand it to Curly.
Uhhh!!!!

Its astounding the faith some people have that if they stay on their heading there is a fish just waiting up ahead.... Not sure if its Karma but I find when I break my heading to give room to an oncoming boat I sometimes find a hookup in that new water.

Koke Machine83
03-14-2019, 05:13 PM
RumNKoke: Chris, That is Crazy!!! We didn't have any problems for the 3 days there!!! That Sucks, sorry to hear!!! Did you get any fish? Kokes? Robbie (Koke Machine)...

Calikev
03-15-2019, 11:41 AM
Me and the Wife took the trailer to Pardee for some Camping. So i also brought the Boat. Guess we'll do some Trolling. All four (4) rods were set up with Kokanee Gear. Nothing but trout til Sunday morning and landed a nice fat 13 1/2" Kokanee. Guess its only a one day Possession Limit (Trout). So we released all the trout on Friday and Sunday, Keeping our 10 from Saturday. Mouth of the River was good. Really the Trout are all over the place. Just keep moving around you will find some biters. Robbie & Kim (Koke Machine)...

Strong work Robbie!

RumNKoke
03-16-2019, 07:55 AM
Did you get any fish? Kokes?

No kokes, only trout......