PDA

View Full Version : New/Old Member...

NevadaT4
03-22-2019, 08:55 AM
Good Morning Anglers,

Forgive me, I canít seem to locate the proper area to post introductions. I had a Fish Sniffer account many many years ago, but was unable to locate my prevoius account. I live on the Verdi/Reno border in Nevada, close to California state line. Always out and about fishing, camping and exploring the sierras with my wife and kids, we primarily fish for food and all the great places it brings us. I work in North Lake Tahoe and I am happy to return to the Fish Sniffer. Look forward to participating in the forum and catching some fish 🐟. Our home lake is Stampede. Thank you for your time and wish you all a successful and FUN season. Its been a long winter and I am ready for some snow melt. 👍🐟🌲

LineStretcher
03-22-2019, 09:48 AM
Good Morning Anglers,

Forgive me, I canít seem to locate the proper area to post introductions. I had a Fish Sniffer account many many years ago, but was unable to locate my prevoius account. I live on the Verdi/Reno border in Nevada, close to California state line. Always out and about fishing, camping and exploring the sierras with my wife and kids, we primarily fish for food and all the great places it brings us. I work in North Lake Tahoe and I am happy to return to the Fish Sniffer. Look forward to participating in the forum and catching some fish 🐟. Our home lake is Stampede. Thank you for your time and wish you all a successful and FUN season. Its been a long winter and I am ready for some snow melt. 👍🐟🌲
Welcome back, I'm in Fernley and fish Pyramid and Lahontan mainly.

NevadaT4
03-22-2019, 10:47 AM
Welcome back, I'm in Fernley and fish Pyramid and Lahontan mainly.

Thx! Im guilty of not fishing either of the two lakes very much but plan on it, love to get some tips. Been to both plenty, but only camping at Pyramid in the off season. Just got into Fishing Lahontan last year, but late in the season, it was pretty hot. Unsure of when and how to fish Lahontan. 👍

Waterdog
03-22-2019, 01:01 PM
Welcome back ! The areas you fish are beautiful. Look forward to your reports.

BIG FIN
03-23-2019, 07:37 AM
Good Morning Anglers,

Lucky you , always wanted to live or work in Tahoe . Welcome back . You said stampede is your home lake how is that this year ? I've seen some amazing videos of Kastmaster fishing there . Tightlines always BF

Spinner
03-25-2019, 11:34 AM
Welcome back, from one Nevadan to another.

Don - Nevada
03-25-2019, 01:03 PM
As Spinner said: Ditto from another Nevadan

Captain Compassion
03-25-2019, 04:29 PM
Welcome NevadaT4. Another Nevadan here. I live down south of you in the beautiful Carson Valley. My home waters are Indian Creek, Topaz Lake, East and West Carson River and the West Walker River. Also have been known to hit Pyramid Lake and head down US 395 to the Bridgeport area. Glad you are here.

CC

NevadaT4
03-29-2019, 06:22 AM
Thanks for the Welcome guys! Cant wait for full spring fishing 🎣

Havenít yet got access to Stampede, but last uear fishing was amazing.