PDA

View Full Version : San Pablo Reservoir Fishing Report 4-7-19

SanPabloReservoir
04-13-2019, 09:54 AM
SAN PABLO RESERVOIR FISH REPORT
4-7-19
The Trout bite continues to be good. The water clarity continues to improve. I have not seen many people trolling. For your best bet bait fishing cast about 18ft from shore and fish the surface. Red Worms, power-bait and mice-tails in bright colors are your best bet.
Lake Conditions
Lake Level 311.9
Surface Temp 54.6
Fish Plant: We Planted 1,200 lbs. of Mt Lassen trout at the Marina on Tuesday 4-2-19.
Park Information
Keith Kelpass and Yavanna Chiacone of Richmond caught 3 trout the largest weighing 7.11 the weight of the stringer 10 lbs. Location caught is a secret on 4-1-19.19.
Dimitri Shocorn of Richmond caught his limit of trout fishing at the Main Rec on 4-1-19.
Scot Cheu of San Jose caught his limit of trout on Mice Tails in 1 hour out by Scow Canyon the weight of the stringer 9.65 lbs the largest was 4.3 lbs on 4-3-19.
Kevin Francis of Hercules caught 2 trout at the Main Rec using Chartreuse power-bait the largest weighing about 2 lbs on 4-5-19.
Victor Yuan and friend of San Jose caught 7 trout using power-bait at Sandy Point the largest weighing 5.15 lbs. on 4-6-19.

San Pablo Recreation area is open daily in April from 6:30am –7:00 p.m. Boats have to be off the water at 6:00 p.m. The café is open Friday, Saturday & Sunday from 10am to 3 pm.

hwyman
04-14-2019, 10:08 AM
SAN PABLO RESERVOIR FISH REPORT
4-7-19
The Trout bite continues to be good. The water clarity continues to improve. I have not seen many people trolling. For your best bet bait fishing cast about 18ft from shore and fish the surface. Red Worms, power-bait and mice-tails in bright colors are your best bet.
Lake Conditions
Lake Level 311.9
Surface Temp 54.6
Fish Plant: We Planted 1,200 lbs. of Mt Lassen trout at the Marina on Tuesday 4-2-19.
Park Information
Keith Kelpass and Yavanna Chiacone of Richmond caught 3 trout the largest weighing 7.11 the weight of the stringer 10 lbs. Location caught is a secret on 4-1-19.19.
Dimitri Shocorn of Richmond caught his limit of trout fishing at the Main Rec on 4-1-19.
Scot Cheu of San Jose caught his limit of trout on Mice Tails in 1 hour out by Scow Canyon the weight of the stringer 9.65 lbs the largest was 4.3 lbs on 4-3-19.
Kevin Francis of Hercules caught 2 trout at the Main Rec using Chartreuse power-bait the largest weighing about 2 lbs on 4-5-19.
Victor Yuan and friend of San Jose caught 7 trout using power-bait at Sandy Point the largest weighing 5.15 lbs. on 4-6-19.

San Pablo Recreation area is open daily in April from 6:30am –7:00 p.m. Boats have to be off the water at 6:00 p.m. The café is open Friday, Saturday & Sunday from 10am to 3 pm.

I used to hit san pablo quite a bit 20 years ago havent been there in that long.
Hows the bass fishin have they moved up?I caught a 7 1/2 pounder PB there using a craw colored
bill lewis rattle trap saw the fish around its bed was a thing of beauty when he hit.

I would make a trip but i swore to myself i would never go to that chithole Oakland again lol!