PDA

View Full Version : Big Trout on Grubs

AnglingWes
09-09-2019, 09:40 AM
Here's the stuff we used to get the big 'bow at Shasta last week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eumWF9aGLCI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eumWF9aGLCI

Jetspray
09-09-2019, 11:47 AM
Looks like some good fishing stuff (Cal & Wes) so I bought a couple of sets for the boat. Don't think I will be out on Topaz this year, but maybe next season (just healing up). The site did not ask for my E-mail address and I sort of appreciate that, but you know where I live anyway......Jetspray

AnglingWes
09-09-2019, 11:52 AM
Looks like some good fishing stuff (Cal & Wes) so I bought a couple of sets for the boat. Don't think I will be out on Topaz this year, but maybe next season (just healing up). The site did not ask for my E-mail address and I sort of appreciate that, but you know where I live anyway......Jetspray

Just saw the order come thru. Thanks!!! I will get them out to you ASAP.

Jetspray
09-09-2019, 11:58 AM
Just saw the order come thru. Thanks!!! I will get them out to you ASAP.Thanks Wes, I think you did good with the video as well, those are very helpful to most fellas/gals, and show well how it can be done with the right equipment/set-ups....Jetspray

Jetspray
09-12-2019, 02:11 PM
I saw that the order had cleared the hurdles and ready to send. Can't wait to see how Cal's special setups look (up close and personal). I also cannot wait to see how they do on the water....Jetspray

AnglingWes
09-12-2019, 02:14 PM
I saw that the order had cleared the hurdles and ready to send. Can't wait to see how Cal's special setups look (up close and personal). I also cannot wait to see how they do on the water....Jetspray

Yep. Hit the post office this afternoon!

Posted this video today after lots of questions on what hooks to rig them on.

https://youtu.be/D6c7Y9Q0mT4

Jetspray
09-12-2019, 02:28 PM
Thanks for the video and thank Cal for the information too. I have so much stuff here I can do most of what he suggested. When I get those here I will be able to rig them properly and see what they can do. Thanks to the FIshsniffer staff and you and Cal.......Jetspray

Jetspray
09-16-2019, 07:42 PM
This afternoon I received my purchase from Fish Sniffer via the link you gave me Wes. Not only was it good looking stuff and just what I ordered, but it kind of reminded me of having a friend hand me some gear that he was using. Very well packed and presented as such to me. If I am fishing with someone on my boat and catching fish, and they are not, I always have extras to hand to them to have and use. Just ask anyone who gets on my boat, safety is first (no drugs, no drinking) and I have gear for them, but I give them a tour of what I have for gear and what safety equipment I have and where it is on the boat. I hope to use this stuff soon, thanks again fellas.......Jetspray

Mr. Striper
09-18-2019, 08:30 PM
Awesome fishing!! I love hammering those Shasta bows. Great video gentlemen! I have found grub/tube fishing can be very effective at any lake.

I plan on putting a jig head on the 3in firecracker grub and jigging those from the dams in the high mountain Lakes.