PDA

View Full Version : Okie Noodling on Ch 6

YakMotor
04-26-2006, 09:58 PM
Wanna see 40lbers caught by hand ... like swim around in brown water finding holes in the bank so you can put your hand in THEIR MOUTH to catch 'em?

Check out these southern boys doing their noodling!

I'm watching right now Apr 26 10pm til 11pm

It's also scheduled for early tomorrow morning Apr 27 4:30am
and Arp 29th at 4pm

Well, in the middle of typing this, with 10 minutes left of the show, just as they were about to show the weigh-in of the first ever noodling tournament ... the screen went black and still hasn't come back! Sheeesh! I'm watching it on DirecTv winder if that's got anything to do with the "technical difficulties?

Smeja
04-27-2006, 06:22 PM
i just be chance was flipping through the channels and saw that just as it was starting. those are some crazy@ss people! i wouldnt mind catching them with a fishing pole but that is about all you'll find me catching them on

carsonsig
05-05-2006, 07:52 PM
yeah it went dark for me too, PBS issue probably. they did this on dirty jobs on discovery channell too. crazy when they go under banks, under old highways. snapping turtle anyone?

Jason
05-05-2006, 08:57 PM
There is a website, www.catfishgrabblers.com which has a dvd of women "grabblin" for catfish. Looks interesting.

JIM_D.
05-05-2006, 09:09 PM
http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/noodling.asp
Try this site for big cats. JIM D.

Bonachea
05-07-2006, 09:32 PM
I caught that program on PBS a week ago. I gotta say, I think those guys are out of their freakin minds! Daddy always told me to watch out for unfamiliar holes. I guess proof positive was the story about the guy who got caught under the old highway and drowned with the top of his head out of the water. Horrible thought, drowning when you can see the blue sky. I guess you gotta give em credit though, they're committed to their trade.