PDA

View Full Version : ca someone plz tell me the best spot for cats

13yosacramentofshr
03-21-2006, 04:09 PM
can someone pz tell me the best spot for cats in the sacramento area yes my name says it all im a 13 year old fisher i love fishing and i cant wait till summer to hit the water in fact im thinkin of havin a go at them fishes some time sooner but i would like to know the best spot for cats as they are my favorite of fish and wat are youre opinions on the best bait to catch them with im a fan of using sardine and last summer it didnt fail me once i cought a fish every time i used it i also use worms but wat are youre opinions i like to fish small creeks and some times ponds but for cats i love to fish the port of sacramento in west sacramento almost always a catch there i also like to fish the american in discovery park or other spots thank you for posting

Know_Excuses
03-21-2006, 06:32 PM
If your on a boat minor slough kicks out alot of cats ;D

JIM_D.
03-22-2006, 05:30 AM
I second the Miner slough, have caught up to 75 or more in a trip using everything from sardines to chicken livers to shrimp to worms to, well you get the idea. In miner you can use just about anything you want. You need a boat though. JIM D.

*Deltadog*
03-26-2006, 11:38 AM
Check out my post on the "who keeps their cats" thread. Lake Pardee later in the year when the water warms up.
Dog