PDA

View Full Version : DWC Saturday Night

fishn4me
07-25-2005, 10:39 PM
Went out with a friend to the Port Of Sacramento to a nice place that Fishnduo shared with me last year. We were there from about 9pm to 3:30am. Had some great hits on liver, no hits on store bought, hotdogs, or nightcrawlers. The tide dropped alot, other than that we got skunked. It was a great night with a nice breeze to keep the bugs away.

Wolf74
07-26-2005, 06:54 PM
Yea I've heard its cool down there but I've never fished it. I've driven by there and all I ever see is this fenced off area with a guard at the front of it. Where exactly is fishing allowed?

fishn4me
07-26-2005, 11:28 PM
There was a lot of people out there. There is access from the Lake Washington bridge, look for the dirt area off of the side. The port and docks are accross. Hey my friend was out there today and found a boat ramp in the port, does anyone know if its open to the public??

JIM_D.
07-27-2005, 05:55 AM
There used to be a public ramp many years ago but it was not kept up and was distroyed by mother time, the only other ramp I know about is owned by a private club that has (I hear) about a 7 to 10 year waiting list for membership. If you find a public ramp, I would sure like to know where it is. JIM D.