PDA

View Full Version : Made up our minds !

FishbucketII
10-21-2009, 01:35 PM
Stripers in the Delta w/ sturgeon on the side..

Or..

Lake Sonoma Steelys* and lg./sm. basses for desert.

:-/

centurion
10-22-2009, 12:04 AM
Personally, I like my chances with the striper...* But thats just me...

Good luck on whatever you do!

FishbucketII
10-22-2009, 12:30 AM
I think we figured it out Josh. ;)

I'm going to try and get a campspot at Laurtzens, Antioch for Satrday night. maximize the trip and conserve fuel costs.

And put a big ol' Sturgeon on the boat ! :D
I heard about some clambeds to fish... or if any of you want to PM a likely spot that would be great. We're Sturgeon n00bs. :)

Americansteel
10-22-2009, 12:31 AM
I'm not a landlocked type guy so i would be off to the delta

spooled
10-22-2009, 01:11 AM
You have chose wisely young Jedi!

Bob

I think we figured it out Josh.* ;)

I'm going to try and get a campspot at Laurtzens, Antioch for Satrday night. maximize the trip and conserve fuel costs.

And put a big ol' Sturgeon on the boat !* :D
I heard about some clambeds to fish... or if any of you want to PM a likely spot that would be great.* We're Sturgeon n00bs.* :)

FishbucketII
10-22-2009, 01:37 AM
I think we have... :D

Now.. we have to find a campspot. Laurtzens RV parking is closed :'( She said that had too much trouble with it :-/ What ever that means.
So.. whos got an idea for parking overnight? I dont need a slip for the boat, I'll pull it out at night. I dont really need hook ups.. can boondock if need be. It just needs to be safe. I dont want to be on the news for protecting my wife or stuff. cuz I'll do it ! ;)

Is Brannon Island first come first serve now?

Seon
10-22-2009, 02:07 PM
Is Brannon Island first come first serve now?

Yes it's 1st come.

Eddo on Sherman Island has campsites but don't know their rates or availability.

DeltaDude
10-23-2009, 03:55 AM
Snugg Harbor is another good spot. The Bass-O-Matic and I have stayed there many times and they have a launch pad within walking distance of all sights. We always get a cabin but they have plenty of RV spots as well. May be a little further upstream than you had planned on though. Hope you slay them!

Fish On Dudes! 8-)

FishbucketII
10-23-2009, 05:34 AM
Snug Harbor looks like a great spot. A little to upriver for us.. this time. I think the fish are still a little down river.
I was hoping to be a little closer to Sherman. but Brannon will have to do. Cheapest so far as I could find. and we could put the troll on the way to the honey hole.
Thanks for the Idea!

retired
10-24-2009, 10:47 AM
There is a RV camp ground on Sherman Island and they have a boat ramp. I don't know how much it cost a night. You should be able to find it on the web. You can see there single wind mill for there power from the river. I know they get alot of wind sail people there in the summer time. But they are not busy this time of the year. Retired