PDA

View Full Version : fishing in the California City 93505

FishMurderer
08-27-2007, 09:52 PM
okay here the deal. just bought some property in the 93505 area. the land down there are dirt cheap ;D. just wonder if it worth building a home there. want to know if there anywhere to do my fishing. don't want to live there if there is no fishing.

just_old_ed
08-30-2007, 11:25 AM
HI GUY. DID YOU BUY THIS LAND WITHOUT SEEING IT? THE NEAREST LARGE LAKE IS LAKE ISABELLA OUT SIDE OF BAKERSFIELD, THERE ARE A COUPLE OF FISHING PONDS IN THE TEHACHAPI AREA. AS FAR AS BUILDING A HOME, DON'T KNOW HOW YOU LIKE THE HEAT AND WIND? BUT!!!!!! *I LIVED IN TECHAPI FOR YEARS AND WORKED IN MOJAVE, FIST CHANCE I GOT I MADE MY BREAK. *THERE IS ALSO IS SOME LAKES AND FISHING ALONG THE EASTERN SIERRA'S, ALONG 395. THE CALIFORNIA CITY AREA HAS BEEN TRYING TO MAKE SOMETHING OF IT'S SELF FOR FIFTY ODD YEARS. *GOOD LUCK, JUST OLD ED. 8-) * P.S. I KNOW IT'S A DRY HEAT. ;D ;D ;D

FishMurderer
08-30-2007, 04:34 PM
awww crap. it in the desert >:( >:(.. yea i know. i thought it might be a good investment since the median home in that area are running around $300K bought 2 acre for $4K. i know there a lake in the middle of town but i don't want everyone in that town to no me as just the fishing guy ;D ;D it a pretty small city