PDA

View Full Version : California Derby Schedule 613 Derbies left

quantoson
07-20-2007, 02:57 PM
Use this link to take you directly to the page. *Let me know if it works or does not work. *It was a quick set up.
http://quantoson.googlepages.com/californiafishingderbyschedule

use the right to left scroller on the bottom to center the page

I have compiled a schedule of California fresh water fishing derbies that starts July21, 2007 to December 2007. *I have made it cronologiclly by date. *Easy to read.
I did this because I like to know what derbies are coming up and where. *Did not have time to chase down the phone numbers but I can do that for myself as I pick and choose the ones I want.
This may not include all the private or special function derbies, and if you have one that is not on the list, let me know and it will be on the list if you wish.
Will compile one for Nevada next.
Wish you many hook ups
Quantoson

troutfan
07-20-2007, 03:58 PM
It is against fishsniffer policy to post derby information on the boards. You can submit the list to Deborah and she can put them on the events page.
deborah@fishsniffer.com
events calendar
http://www.webcreator.com/cgi-bin/calendar/calendar.pl

quantoson
07-20-2007, 04:45 PM
Hey Troutfan, I did send the list to deborah and hope it goes thru the channels. *If not I will still e-mail it to who ever wants, if that is OK with the fishsniffers.
Thanks
wish you many hook ups

troutfan
07-21-2007, 06:43 AM
I don't see why anyone would mind if you PM it to whomever asks for it. It's*nice of you to do so. :)

fish_4_alivin
07-21-2007, 08:18 PM
Then why was the Amador derby all over the site for months?

CJC
07-21-2007, 09:41 PM
Then why was the Amador derby all over the site for months?
There was no Amador derby. The Amador get together (fest) was organized by sniffers and is just that, a get together. If you are interested in these there is a Salmon fest coming up. Check it out in the Salmon and steelhead thread.

bretmoua
07-24-2007, 03:07 PM
How does one enter the derbies. Is it similar to the trout derby where we just have to be there early and register/pay the fee? I know that in some derbies, you actually have to be a member of a bass club of some sort. I'm looking to try the derbies in and around Fresno.

Foosdog
07-24-2007, 04:19 PM
I've entered a few Striper derbies before. They allowed a fixed number of entries. So I would get your check in the mail early to ensure youself a spot, if the flier or webpage mentions anything about maximum entrants.

quantoson
07-24-2007, 04:20 PM
Check your PM's.
Quantoson