PDA

View Full Version : Fun Fishing

kingcole
06-04-2007, 01:49 PM
Anyone know wher I can get a mp3 of that theme song?

Same topic What about Roland Martins old Theme songe

The Great American fisherman...

PM me if you can send either of those to me...

BigOkieWhiteBoy916
06-04-2007, 05:02 PM
He's a great American fisherman he'll fish anywhere
where ever there is water you know he'll be there

something something something song is stuck in my head

I'll tell you what. I'll call you and sing it. It would be just like having it on a CD ;D

fishinator
06-04-2007, 06:16 PM
My kids know the fun fishing son by heart ;D they get a big kick out of it.

Fish_Bully
06-06-2007, 06:17 AM
Yep, we know Fun Fishin' and sing it as well. I have a TV and nice Sony surround system in my garage in which I recorded the song to CD but never converted it to MP3 or even put it on my laptop. I would suggest just simple recording it from the TV show.

Flip

JPFX
06-07-2007, 08:51 AM
Yeah, my 3 yr old daughter jumps up and gets her groove-on when the Fun Fishing song starts!

Pimpinmeat
06-07-2007, 09:09 AM
He's a great American fisherman he'll fish anywhere
where ever there is water you know he'll be there

something something something song is stuck in my head

I'll tell you what. I'll call you and sing it. It would be just like having it on a CD ;D

Hey, that songs about me. Will you call my phone and sing for me. Can you sing it like like Carrie Underwood [smiley=gorgeous.gif] though, a womans voice is more soothing and pleasing to the ear except when there nagging you about something [smiley=carla.gif]. By the way,I need some Okie Dokie's in black(about 4"or so) for Idaho , maybe we can work out some swap action. Let me know what you need.

kingcole
06-07-2007, 09:11 AM
As I was getting ready for work this morning I started Fun Fishing off TIVO to see if it was one I hadn't seen and my 4 year old heard the song and came running in and rewinds the show and starts it up to hear the song.

I think she just likes it because they say the word Funner!

FoolFishin
06-07-2007, 10:53 AM
Check out www.fun-fishing-tv.com met producer- nice guy. ;)