PDA

View Full Version : anybody fish with dale of foothill fishing?

garrett_s
03-20-2007, 02:29 PM
just want to know if i should give him a call.

[smiley=runningdog.gif] [smiley=homersimpson.gif]

Mark_Damron
03-20-2007, 03:02 PM
I've known Dale Daneman (Dale's Foothill Fishing) for some time now. He is also a great guide who knows how to put fish in the boat for his clients. I've learned a ton form Dale just sitting at his kitchen table talking fishing. If you are interested in hiring a guide, Dale is one of the best. Good luck, PHM

Chuck
03-20-2007, 11:07 PM
I have known Dale both professionally and socially for over 30 years. We worked together in Santa Clara County. If he does his job as a guide as well as he worked where we were, you had better get him as your guide because I am sure there are none better. Best of luck to both of you.

LD
03-21-2007, 06:10 AM
When I first started fishing up here, I did not know the lakes well, and booked a trip with Dale.
He was so helpful, explaning things and letting me take the time to take notes. He gave me a lot of info that I still use.
I still call him from time to time, and see what spots are good, and what is working.
I would not hesitate to recomend him to anyone, he is a good man.
LD

Garry
03-22-2007, 06:23 AM
i have known dale for almost 10 years and first met him as a customer for a guided trip up to loon lake. on the first trip - we took 30 trout in a day of fishing and a trip a year later we did the same.

he is willing to teach and has no issues giving up all he knows so his customers can become proficient anglers in thier own right. i really enjoyed the day on the water with him and would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a guide on the lakes he fishes - which are:

loon, union valley, ice house, silver, caples, amador, pardee - and i would bet there are more. give him a call you would not be dissapointed.

Garry Erck

waterdog
03-23-2007, 08:18 AM
I know Dale and have gone fishing with him. He is a great guy, a great guide and a great teacher. If you want to catch fish, learn how to catch fish and have an enjoyable time on the water Dale is the man.
Waterdog :)