PDA

View Full Version : Berryessa tomorrow

Cas_2006
10-21-2006, 08:50 PM
I think I'm gonna give it a try although I've got a little flu bug or something going on. When I wake up is when I'm goning to make the decision for sure.
I stopped into the fihing/hunting store in Napa today and they said truck were being taken at about 20 ft or so. If anyone is out there and I can make it, look for the black, red and orange jet boat with a couple of people in it. You propably won't miss me :o

MB_Kevin
10-21-2006, 09:09 PM
Good luck.

This is a great time to catch some nice catfish and sometimes other cool fish. I never have gotten skunked at berryessa. Even sick It should be fun.

CalifBob
10-22-2006, 06:48 AM
I think I'm gonna give it a try although I've got a little flu bug or something going on. *When I wake up is when I'm goning to make the decision for sure.
I stopped into the fihing/hunting store in Napa today and they said truck were being taken at about 20 ft or so. *If anyone is out there and I can make it, look for the black, red and orange jet boat with a couple of people in it. *You propably won't miss me *:o

I was up there last weekend...didn't do too much. A few bass and a Kokanee. May have been the lake or maybe I wasn't fishing in the right places.

Good luck if you go. Let us know how you make out.

Cas_2006
10-22-2006, 07:44 AM
it's a bust....barely got any sleep last night, can't breath and the whole body is sore. Maybe next weekend. I'm bummed.

FISHINFOOL
10-22-2006, 12:10 PM
Must be realy bad case if you can't even get on the water ;) ::) :'(
Paul
FISHFOOL
Lonewolf/Whitefeather on the Rhonda E

Cas_2006
10-22-2006, 03:33 PM
101 fever earlier today. I think it broke a couple of hours ago but still feeling weak. I hate getting sick!

FISHINFOOL
10-22-2006, 05:42 PM
I know the feeling guy,I blew my back out @ work awhile back & I still gotta get out. Gotta have my crew to launch & load the boat but @ least I can fish ::) ;D
Paul
FISHINFOOL
Lonewolf/Whitefeather on the Rhonda E