PDA

View Full Version : Official Pyramidfest 2006 Sign Up List

drstressor
08-18-2006, 04:32 PM
http://wolfweb.unr.edu/homepage/weber/hammer3.jpg

OK folks, this is the big sniffer event of the year. *Pyramidfest 2006 will be held on the beach at Pelican Point near Suttcliffe NV from Friday, October 13 through Sunday, October 15. *We are still in the planing phase as far as the events for Friday night at Crosby's, but the Bomb Fire and potluck feast at the beach will be on for Saturday night. 8-)

This will be the 3rd Pyramidfest event. *The first two Pyramidfests provided outstanding fishing for cutthroat trout and even better camaraderie among the sniffers. *Camping on the beach is unlimited so there is room for everyone. *Members, lurkers, and ex-members are all welcome!

Information

Pyramid Lake is located on a Paiute Indian Reservation (http://plpt.nsn.us/) about 30 miles from Reno, NV. *All that is needed are tribal permits for fishing, camping, and boating. *You do not need Nevada fishing licenses. *If you have been following the Trout board, you will know that Pyramid is a unique and strikingly beautiful desert lake with THE best cutthroat trout fishing in the world. *Both the size of the fish and the numbers that can be caught are remarkable. The fast action and sight seeing opportunities make this a great event for families with kids.

Here are links for the Pyramid Lake Fisheries page and the Tribal regulations:

http://www.pyramidlakefisheries.org/

http://www.pyramidlakefisheries.org/HuntingFishingRegs.htm

A limited number of rooms are available at Crosby's Lodge, but they fill very fast. *Most people camp on the beach in RV's, tents, or trucks.

Here's the link for Crosby's:

http://www.crosbylodge.com/

Bite Me II and I will be organizing this event, so we are posting the sign up thread on the Freshwater board so that either one of us can update and edit the posts.

There is shore fishing available, but it generally doesn't really heat up until November. *So we will try to match everyone up with boat seats if possible. *

So who is going to make it this year?

drstressor
08-18-2006, 04:34 PM
Let's use this thread just for signing up for the event.

Here is the list so far:

Doc Stressor and Spinfisher + boat
Bite Me II+3 + boat ----------------------Boat full for Saturday !!
Mickey Thomas and Kathy + boat
MetalMouth + boat
Rodney Dangerfish + Krzyfisherman + boat
916 Steelhead
Hammer1
Rusty_Hooks
SuperDave + 2 (+ boat?)
fishdude76 +1
robert_long
Trout_Shark + boat
sjsharks
JohnBfishin + boat
BigB + boat
JasonB (+ boat?)
Wolfden +1 + boat
nevadatrout and Mrs nevadatrout + boat
Sierra_hillbilly + 1 + boat
ric1ric and Hilda + boat
fish4fun and Connie + boat
cuhogn + 1 + boat
Farrier_Frank + boat
Pink Boat
Mankin Clan (6) Mike, Doug, Minime, Minimankin, Big John, and Betty + boat
Vacaville Bob and son + boat
Durb +4 + 2 boats
ITUKAWAL + boat
fishfools (2) + boat
Pilot Hill Mark + boat
RonG + 1 + boat
tyeroflies + 1 + boat
Rizzo + 1 (need rides)
WetdogII + 1 + boat
freon + 1 + boat
Kevin +? + boat
Mr. Ed + boat (seat available!)
Troutking + boat
Hoghunter3 and Anna + boat
kingsmule + 1 + boat (seat available!)
Ron Gone_Fishin + 2? + boat
Patrick L +2? + boat
DragonSlayer
Kneedeep and Maggie + boat
Chickfishing58 + boat
Geezer and Barbara + boat
Troutchaser and Adam + boat
Chief_Sniffer (Allen Bonslett Fishsniffer G.M.)
Derek Bonslett ( Allan's son )
HighSierra_Drifter + 1 + boat
Oddie and Dee + boat
viper2 + 4 + boat
Captain_Morgan and Brenda + boat
Idleguy and Idlegal + boat
Laporte + boat (seat available!)
chicofishrmen + boat (seat available!)
loose_goose and Laura + boat
R.I.P. + 3 + boat
ifish4fun + 2 + boat?
highroller152 + 4 + 2 boats
uncle otto and dunnfishn + boat
The_Rich + dog (a seat for Rich and his dog would be appreciated)
fishwithgary (says that he's just coming to visit ;))
fernley_tim +1 or 2 + boat
Imbigdave + 1 + boat
Dennis
AllFish
vito9999 + 1 + boat?
OTDRSMN + GILLCOLLECTOR + boat
45 Auto (needs a ride on Saturday)
Mr T
Steelheadslayer and Anna +boat
Sardine and Little Minnow + boat?
oldprofessor + boat
fish hawk + Pat + boat
Steelhead
hoghunter3 + Anna + boat
Desertdog *+ 3 + boat

kstone44
08-21-2006, 10:23 AM
I'll be there again with the possiblility of more of my heard comming along .+ boat look forward to seieng everyone again and of course all those easy catching trout.

Mr_Ed
08-21-2006, 09:10 PM
Hay guys, hold the bus, wait for me!!

I want to go to the party too !!

I got to find out how good that BBQ sauce is going to be !! ;)

I don't know how to make cookies, but I know what "two fingers" means!

(now be nice mickey ) I don't want to hear four fingers ! ;D

I will bring the boat, but have one seat saved for Troutfan if he can make it up here ?

Doc; let me know if you need some wood, by the last week.

This is going to be even better than my third wedding night !! ;)

Later Ed

kstone44
08-22-2006, 08:12 AM
Mr Ed wait till you experiance the 4th wedding night *:o, you rookies kill me.

hoghunter3
08-22-2006, 10:26 AM
Just nailed it down after a "friendly reminder" from Mickey. Anna and I be there from Friday through Sunday and staying at Crosby's. (bringing the boat as well) Plan to join the evening festivities at the Beach both Friday and Saturday. Look forward to seeing the whole crew

Happy_Tails
08-22-2006, 12:00 PM
I am in and so is Mrs. Tails and the boat.

BITE_ME_II
08-22-2006, 03:57 PM
Those of you on the edge of attending the Fest, I ask that all of you that can make it , PLEASE make it.

Ken

BigB
08-22-2006, 07:20 PM
I do not see Steelhead on the list! Will we ever have other Fishsniffer staffer members attend this event?

Brian

troutfan
08-23-2006, 02:02 AM
Hay guys, hold the bus, wait for me!! * *

I want to go to the party too !!

I got to find out how good that BBQ sauce is going to be !! *;)

I don't know how to make cookies, but I know what "two fingers" means!

(now be nice mickey ) * I don't want to hear four fingers ! *;D

I will bring the boat, but have one seat saved for Troutfan if he can make it up here ?

Doc; let me know if you need some wood, by the last week.

This is going to be even better than *my third wedding night !! *;) *

Later *Ed

I'm in Ed. *I thought I might have to be out of town that week but it looks like I'll be back . *I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and chasing down another big cutt!

lemonsp
08-23-2006, 01:00 PM
You guys can count me in as well. I will have at least 2 possibly 4 and a boat. I will let you know about the official numbers in a couple weeks.

sunracer1957
08-23-2006, 01:37 PM
Doc please add Krzy to the list..Thank you..Tom

DragonSlayer
08-23-2006, 02:02 PM
Looks like I'm In Doc ......... I'll be with Ken on Friday and if he'll have me Freon Satuday (if not I'll sit on the beach with IT ;D )

ITUKAWAL
08-24-2006, 09:29 AM
Looks like I'm In Doc ......... I'll be with Ken on Friday and if he'll have me Freon Satuday (if not I'll sit on the beach with IT *;D )

I'll bring a spare beach chair for ya Scott. 8-)

Kneedeep
08-24-2006, 02:55 PM
Kneedeep and Maggie are planning on making it up on friday till sunday, with the boat. Thank's Kneedeep [smiley=swimmingfish.gif] [smiley=fishing1.gif]

freon
08-24-2006, 05:27 PM
Looks like I might have an extra seat on Friday, but I might not be fishing that day anyways as I am not sure as to what time I will be up there.

CHICKFISHING58
08-25-2006, 07:52 AM
I'll bring a spare beach chair for ya Scott. * 8-)

Hey IT,
That's my chair ;D *>:(

Doc,
Can you put Sam and Barbara with boat on the list ;)
Please also put me on the list with boat as long as the weather holds up I can take my boat.
Fishing Buddy will be hunting that week but hey maybe I can steal his boat now that I know how to drive it on and off the trailer ;D
I look forward to seeing everyone don't forget to dress warm ;)

drstressor
08-25-2006, 10:18 AM
Hey. No more BS if you value your post count. >:(

TP
08-26-2006, 02:38 AM
It looks like Heather isn't going to be able to come this year. I guess winning another blackbox is out of the question ;) She has school at Sac state that week so I'm bringing my old hunting buddy instead. I'll have to give him the rookie initiation tour like you gave me last year DOC. We'll be up in the morning on Friday.
S_h

Trout_Chaser
08-28-2006, 04:34 AM
Looks like me and the boy (Adam) will be there. :)

SuperDave
08-28-2006, 06:25 AM
Step 1 - Sign Up Here For The Fest

Step 2 - Go to The Campfire and Order Your Commemorative Sweatshirt.

http://www.fishsniffer.com/cgi-bin/forumsyabb/YaBB.pl?num=1156528906/0

BITE_ME_II
08-29-2006, 03:36 PM
We have a special guest this year !!

Allen Bonslett and his son Derek will arrive Fri and fish Saturday with us , it's gonna be a great year gang!!

BITE ME II
8-) 8-)

spinfisher
08-30-2006, 07:18 PM
Does this mean we have to be on our best behavior? *::)

(sorry, I'll go to the BS thread....)

MankinD
08-31-2006, 04:31 PM
Add Mankind and Mini-me to the list. Sorry we missed Hellstock, but, building a house in Mexico that week during the heat wave really took its toll. :P

Doug & Jonathan

drstressor
08-31-2006, 04:42 PM
We all missed you at Hellstock Doug.

So how many members of the Mankin clan will be coming and will you guys have a boat?

MankinD
08-31-2006, 05:46 PM
Mike is planning on bringing the "party barge" this year......Maybe with an I.V. drip of Dramamine :P Our folks are running an R.V. park in Oregon this summer and might be back to Carson City in early October. If their timing is right we might get them to do coffe again this year.

Doug

fishinator
08-31-2006, 09:16 PM
Help!! :-/where can I find the info about this whole fest is? iam new to the boards and would like to possibly checkit out. Someone please point me in the right direction.
fishinator

drstressor
08-31-2006, 09:19 PM
Try the first post in this thread. ;)

Or the Official 2006 Pyramidfest BS Thread on the Campfire board.

Everyone is welcome!

SuperDave
09-01-2006, 06:16 AM
Our folks are running an R.V. park in Oregon this summer and might be back to Carson City in early October. If their timing is right we might get them to do coffe again this year.

Doug

Doug, they gotta make it, wouldn't be the same without them. I loved talking to your dad and your mom was so sweet passing out muffins. I hope they get back in time. ;)

MankinD
09-03-2006, 03:53 PM
Great news for those who need their morning caffine fix, the Mankin family coffee shop will be set up for the fest this year :D Add Big John and Betty Mankin to the list. As a little bonus, there will be a donation box this time with all proceeds going to Ken (BM-II) and his family. So, stop by for your morning fix :o, a few pre-battle "fish stories", and, on a more serious note, be generous to Ken's family in any way you can.

Doug

P.S.-Mom wanted you to know that working the R.V. park at Foster Lake in Oregon is not all fun and games....they work two days a week leaving only FIVE days to fish ::)

fish4fun
09-04-2006, 09:20 AM
That's great Doug.. glad to hear they'll be there. Good idea on the donation box.. Larry

ODDIE
09-04-2006, 06:36 PM
Doc; ODDIE & DEE will be there + boat. We will have 1-2 open seats for Sat & Sun.

John

viper2
09-05-2006, 03:01 PM
Finally got ahold of my brother and a friend.

It's on for the three of us. *Bringing my boat.

Is there any place for my 22' travel trailer? *Or is it best just to camp out?

Paul Jensen- viper2
Chris Jensen
Don Pratt

See you all at the fest. *I plan on coming up Thursday.

Thanks

SuperDave
09-05-2006, 03:07 PM
viper2, this is a picture of the beach.

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/3342/desertcamp450qj9.jpg

If you need hook ups, there is a RV park about 2 miles from the beach.

viper2
09-05-2006, 03:50 PM
No, that area will work. *I have a small generator if needed and a 40 gallon water tank.

Are the sweatshirts still a go? *If so, sign me up for a 3XL. *Let me know the price and I will send a check.

SuperDave
09-05-2006, 04:48 PM
Doc,

There appears to be a good list of first timers. The BS thread is no longer Pyramid BS and it would be almost impossible for the first timers to glean any useful information there. Can you broaden this thread a bit or sticky one right under this one, "Pyramid Details"?

Durb
09-05-2006, 06:34 PM
How many sniffers are staying at Crosby's * *I will be there starting on thursday. *I will be in # 5 house

ITUKAWAL
09-06-2006, 08:09 AM
How many sniffers are staying at Crosby's * *I will be there starting on thursday. *

Farier Frank and Pink Boat have unit #1 Thursday - Monday

SuperDave
09-06-2006, 08:20 AM
I know MetalMouth will also be at Crosby's.

Rusty_Hooks
09-06-2006, 01:54 PM
Who's got the shuttle 8-) ::)

Captain_Morgan
09-06-2006, 08:01 PM
Captain Morgan & Ms. Brenda are in. Wouldn't miss it for for world. Looking forward to meeting all the sniffer family. Thanks for the invite. :) Momma wants big fish. ;) Boat + camper.

CM

SuperDave
09-10-2006, 07:39 PM
I'm bringing firewood. Probably enough for Friday night or 1/2 of Saturday nights.

Idleguy
09-11-2006, 04:53 PM
Count me and Idlegal in + Jake & boat. Thurs - Sun

Sounds like a blast, looking forward to meeting you'all...

Bill & Cin

Laporte
09-12-2006, 06:47 PM
I wan't to come too! I have a boat & an open seat. I should arrive Fri. nite around 8ish. All day Sat. but I must limit Sun. to the am only. Got to head for the barn. Put some faces to the names & catch fish! I'm in.

SuperDave
09-12-2006, 06:59 PM
I wan't to come too! I have a boat & an open seat. I should arrive Fri. nite around 8ish. All day Sat. but I must limit Sun. to the am only. Got to head for the barn. Put some faces to the names & catch fish! I'm in.

When you arrive Friday night, camp will look like we're asleep. We will all be at the lodge having a dinner and seminar/pep talk. Feel free to stop there and join us.

metalmouth
09-13-2006, 06:51 AM
IT, Frank and Pink Boat are not staying with me in #1. :-? They should confirm their reservations, if that's what they were told. The lady at Crosby's said that maybe they should call back to check. :-/

Farrier_Frank
09-13-2006, 07:11 AM
This comes as a total surprise MM. We booked that room before the fest was announced.

SuperDave
09-13-2006, 07:16 AM
This comes as a total surprise MM. We booked that room before the fest was announced.

Frank, this sounds way to familiar. You know Pink Boat and dates. ;D I wonder what month and year you are booked for?

drstressor
09-13-2006, 07:17 AM
But how quickly they forget. Better give them a call Frank.

Also, please ask if they have any more rooms left for that weekend.

SuperDave
09-13-2006, 07:21 AM
But how quickly they forget. *Better give them a call Frank. *

Also, please ask if they have any more rooms left for that weekend.

If they do Doc, they already been telling other members they don't have any more rooms for the weekend

Farrier_Frank
09-13-2006, 07:40 AM

Frank, this sounds way to familiar. *You know Pink Boat and dates. * ;D *I wonder what month and year you are booked for?

Duane got it right, Dave. IT is camping in his Alaskan and Duane and I are not camping on the beach again.

metalmouth
09-13-2006, 07:56 AM
That's why I called Crosby's this morning after seeing IT's post. They assured me that my res that was booked 7 weeks ago was still intact and asked me to make sure you guys called.

MM

Crosby's had no more rooms and people on a waiting list for the weekend of the 13th.

ITUKAWAL
09-13-2006, 08:01 AM
That's why I called Crosby's this morning after seeing IT's post. They assured me that my res that was booked 7 weeks ago was still intact and asked me to make sure you guys called.

MM

Hey MM, as a proactive favor to Frank and Duane I called Crosby's just after you did and sure enough Pink Boat ( Duane ) had no reservation. She began to look and sure enough she found the reservation for the same dates in AUGUST :-X

Appearently they had some summer hires in doing reservations who weren't real to awfully bright. Put that combination together with PB and what do you get.....NO SHOW......

Anyway no one's fault accept Mickey's..................... ;D

drstressor
09-13-2006, 08:20 AM
We'll find you guys some place that's warm and dry. ::)

SuperDave
09-13-2006, 08:26 AM
One would think that Frank would have learned his lesson by now. ;D Screw me once, shame on you, screw me twice, shame on me.

Do you guys need a tent?

ITUKAWAL
09-13-2006, 08:28 AM
We'll find you guys some place that's warm and dry. ::)

Got them all fixed up. 8-) Seems that when the lady I was talking with was telling her boss about the situation this guy calls to cancel one of their new travel trailer units. Boom, presto chango, PB and Frank have a warm and cozy place to hang their hat again. Unfortunately as of today they are full-up.

But, anything can happen. You know how undependable fishermen are ;)

drstressor
09-13-2006, 08:31 AM
That's not fair. They weren't even on the waiting list. Somebody else got screwed! ;)

metalmouth
09-13-2006, 08:32 AM
Thanks IT, I was thinking with 916 and Rodney and who knows who else it was starting to get a little crowded in #1. I got dibs on the bed. ;D

ITUKAWAL
09-13-2006, 08:50 AM
That's not fair. *They weren't even on the waiting list. *Somebody else got screwed! ;)

Yeah, I guess it really wasn't fair that some summer hire that according to the lady I spoke with was sorta a total screwup screwed PB and Frank.

She was just doing the right thing and showing excellent customer service. Screwed and unscrewed in one brush stroke. IT to the rescue 8-)

SuperDave
09-13-2006, 09:01 AM
Screwed and unscrewed in one brush stroke. IT to the rescue 8-)

That's one way to paint it! You were just working your arse off so they didn't end up sleeping with you. ;D

ITUKAWAL
09-13-2006, 09:11 AM
Screwed and unscrewed in one brush stroke. IT to the rescue 8-)

That's one way to paint it! *You were just working your arse off so they didn't end up sleeping with you. * ;D

I'll take the dogs, not the fishermen ;D

Mickey_Thomas
09-13-2006, 09:29 AM
Good job IT, I could see FF's ears turning red from up here ;) I'd say he was at the boiling point when you saved him ;D ;D ;D now is Doc going to "delect" all this banter? ::)

ITUKAWAL
09-13-2006, 09:59 AM
Good job IT, I could see FF's ears turning red from up here ;) I'd say he was at the boiling point when you saved him ;D ;D ;D now is Doc going to "delect" all this banter? ::)

When FF PM'ed me earlier this morning I could tell he was pretty raw.

Only did what a good IT is supposed to ;)

Farrier_Frank
09-13-2006, 01:18 PM
Good job IT, I could see FF's ears turning red from up here ;) I'd say he was at the boiling point

You got that right: I was definately at the boiling point when I went off to work this morning. But thanks to Mickey for alerting me or I would have never known there was a problem since I only glance at this thread periodically.

And a big thanks to IT for jumping in and saving the day. [smiley=thumbsup.gif] Friends like those guys are why I'm still proud to be a Sniffer.

chicofishrmen
09-13-2006, 02:40 PM
I would like to sign up to attend the Pryamid fest. As a brand new member I look forward to meeting all of you. I have a lot of questions about pyramid, but I will ask them on the B.S. site. I have a 17' lund with a Garmin 250C FF and 2 manual Cannon DR's. I will be going solo so I have an open seat for FRI. late afternoon and all day Sat., so if anyone who knows how to fish the lake needs a ride they are welcome to join me!
Thanks

drstressor
09-13-2006, 02:57 PM
That's great Chico. We need more new blood. These regulars are getting tiresome. ;)

BTW, that's a good boat for Pyramid.

We will be starting a Pyramid information thread soon. I just wanted the folks to recover from the salmonfest.

loose_goose
09-13-2006, 05:12 PM
:) :D :)...Count us in, (my Lovely wife Laura and myself Marty) on my boat.......can't wait, Kok's are cooked, and need new grounds :P.....don't have the fancy motorhome or cab over, but still am a hell of a tent camper 8-)....as long as My wife and I can put our head down, and the wind don't blow were in......might check out C.B.L. for rooms.....

vvbob
09-13-2006, 06:26 PM
These regulars are getting tiresome. *

Gee Doc I'm wounded......deeply :'( :'( :'(

SuperDave
09-13-2006, 06:48 PM

Gee Doc I'm wounded......deeply :'( :'( :'(

Bob, that was rather presumptuious of you to consider yourself a "regular". Some of us would consider you highly irregular. ;D

drstressor
09-13-2006, 06:56 PM
That's right Bob. It's unusual for someone of your age to be regular. ;)

Mickey_Thomas
09-13-2006, 07:31 PM
;) I'm sure he's not talking about me ;D ;D
I'm wounded, deeply :'( :'( :'( Glad you figured it out VVBob :D

troutfan
09-14-2006, 02:12 AM
:) :D :)...Count us in, (my Lovely wife Laura and myself Marty) on my boat.......can't wait, Kok's are cooked, and need *new grounds :P.....don't have the fancy motorhome or cab over, but still am a hell of a tent camper 8-)....as long as My wife and I can put our head down, and the wind don't blow were in......might check out C.B.L. for rooms.....
Unfortunately for me I won't be able to make it since I'll be working out of town until Saturday. I had a room at Crosbys Lodge which I had to cancel and it should be available. I hope everyone has a great time!

Mickey_Thomas
09-14-2006, 05:14 AM
Here is the list so far:

MetalMouth + boat
916 Steelhead
Hammer1
Rusty_Hooks (needs a ride)
SuperDave + 2 (+ boat?)
fishdude76 +1
robert_long
Trout_Shark + boat
sjsharks
JohnBfishin + boat
BigB + boat
JasonB (+ boat?)
Wolfden +1 + boat
ric1ric and Hilda + boat
cuhogn + 1 + boat
Farrier_Frank + boat
Pink Boat
Durb +4 + 2 boats
ITUKAWAL + boat
fishfools (2) + boat
Pilot Hill Mark + boat
RonG + 1 + boat
tyeroflies + 1 + boat
Rizzo + 1 (need rides)
WetdogII + 1 + boat
freon + 1 + boat
Kevin +? + boat
Mr. Ed and Troutfan + boat
Troutking + boat
Happy_Trails and Mrs. Trails + boat
Patrick L +2? + boat
DragonSlayer
Chickfishing58 + boat
Oddie and Dee + boat (2 open seats)
viper2 + 2 + boat
Laporte + boat (seat available!)

Now that is impressive, what a list :D

drstressor
09-14-2006, 06:24 AM
Since the 'fest is now 1 month away, it's time for folks to start sending PMs about those available boat seats.

I'll start a thread on the Hitchhiker board as well.

Rusty_Hooks
09-14-2006, 11:45 AM
Mama mia...that's a gonna be alotta spagetti ;)

We're gonna need bleachers....

Troutcoach
09-15-2006, 02:20 PM
Well, I'm thinking that I need to get to this Pyramid Fest. Gotta clear it with the wife first so I need a couple of questions answered.

1. Since I'll be bringing my wife and 1 1/2 year old son and we'll be tent camping...does it get to cold for the little ones during that time of year?

2. Will a 16.5 foot pontoon boat with a 50 hp engine be ok on that lake? I've heard it can get pretty rough.

drstressor
09-15-2006, 02:29 PM
The lake is in high desert country, so the weather can be highly variable. Mid October generally has nice weather with highs in the 60's and lows in the 30's at night. A small pontoon boat would be a stretch, however. If the weather is very nice and you stay close to the ramp, it would be fine. But you would be better off hitching a ride in another boat.

You could also stay at a hotel or casino in Sparks, which is only maybe 35 minutes away.

fsh_on
09-18-2006, 04:15 PM
Doc

sign me up RIP+family+boat

drstressor
09-18-2006, 04:23 PM
Glad you can make it R.I.P. How many family members will be coming?

fsh_on
09-18-2006, 04:43 PM
The whole group so that would be me +3

CHICKFISHING58
09-19-2006, 11:41 AM
I have a question for all you guys staying at Crosby’s how much for a shower???? ::)

metalmouth
09-19-2006, 12:01 PM
I have a question for all you guys staying at Crosby’s how much for a shower???? ::)
Chick your welcome any time and the water's free. I'll be in #4 Thursday and #1 Friday thru Tues. am.

Durb
09-19-2006, 06:56 PM
Chic You are more than welcome to use the shower in our cabin also. # 5 thursday to sunday I will even serve you up a cold one if you choose.

CHICKFISHING58
09-20-2006, 08:13 AM
Thanks Guys,
I will fine one of you and take you up on the offer I dont want to be smelling like Frank by Sunday ;D ;D

Mickey_Thomas
09-20-2006, 08:23 AM
Hey, what happened to Doc's ban on banter on the sign up page? ::) It must have been just for me :'(

drstressor
09-20-2006, 09:26 AM
This sure looks like BS to me. ;)

I'll let the shower, etc. posts stand until tonight and then clean everything up.

Of course people taking showers is a good thing. I like to encourage good hygiene during piscatorial pursuits. 8-)

fishwithgary
09-20-2006, 12:33 PM
I can make it to the 'fest. Be there Friday after work.
Looking forward to meeting so many of my friends in person.
Gary

SuperDave
09-20-2006, 12:37 PM
Gary, if you can make it there by 6ish, there is a bbq rib dinner, meet and greet with a few speakers.

drstressor
09-20-2006, 01:49 PM
Gary, are you bringing a boat or do you need a ride?

drstressor
09-20-2006, 09:29 PM
O'tay ;)

fishwithgary
09-21-2006, 09:09 AM
Doc,
I'll probably just be visiting and not fishing. My daughter has a High School band thingy going on in Reno on Saturday. If I decide to fish (1% chance) I will bring my boat. Metal Mouth can arrange floor space for my sleeping bag, and I'll bring some goodies.
Looking very much forward to seeing everyone.
Gary

ifish4fun
09-27-2006, 12:25 PM
Doc

Count me, partner, jwilson in we will be there!!! finally found some people who will fish with me ;) poor poor people.

highroller152
09-27-2006, 01:23 PM
Hey everyone. New to posting, but have been a lurker for a while. Count me in. I'll be with the whiff, daughter, and probably 2 other fishing buddies. I've got a little 12' alum. Starcraft and a buddy has a 14' alum. Valco we'll bring but will have to keep it close to shore. I'd hate to have it tip and lose all that tackle... :)

BigB
09-27-2006, 05:33 PM
Hey Highroller152,

Welcome to the boards! It is nice to have another Sparks/Reno residence on the boards. Can not wait to meet you at the fest.

With your name, I am guessing that you are with the Air Guard.

Brian

fernley_tim
09-27-2006, 05:52 PM
My wife and I will be there sat. and maybee my dad. if im not firing the heat plant to keep your students warm :'( ill be there friday :)

Imbigdave
09-29-2006, 03:55 PM
Count me in-2 humans, 2 dogs
I will be bringing the new boat oh yeah and wife and the dogs
We are starting our anniversary week of camping and fishing 8-)
we should be there Saturday afternoon and be there til Tuesday morning

Dave

Imbigdave
09-29-2006, 04:03 PM
I read the regs on no dogs running free.

But

Do they have issues with dogs swimming to fetch their toys or running down their balls on the beach?

They go on all my trips and if they can't come then we will be going else where to.

Dave

drstressor
09-29-2006, 04:39 PM
There will be lots of dogs at the fest and I've never seen anyone hassled for letting dogs swim free in the lake or while under control on the beaches. *They just don't want dogs bothering other campers or chasing cattle.

Imbigdave
09-29-2006, 04:45 PM
Thanks Doc, did you get my PM, we may not go that way since I talked the wife into the Pyramidfest, But I am curious

Dave

drstressor
09-29-2006, 04:51 PM
I didn't get your PM Dave, but you're now on the list.

Dennis
09-30-2006, 03:41 PM
Doc,

I'll be attending Friday night and Saturday then leaving Sunday morning.

drstressor
09-30-2006, 03:52 PM
Will you be bringing your boat Dennis? Do you want the rib dinner?

Dennis
09-30-2006, 04:15 PM
I'll be fishing and staying with VVBob so no boat but yes on the rib dinner.

hEmi
09-30-2006, 09:10 PM
Hmmm, yeah i've been lurkin around ;).. This is a good trip. The Rio Vista Bass Derby is the same weekend (signed up already).. But Pyramid.. that is mighty tempting, and to see a few old faces.
I'll have an answer in a few days. :)

hEms'

johnbfishin
10-01-2006, 02:04 AM
It would be great to have you hEmi that's for sure, my vote would be Pyramid. I have the same kind of conflict next weekend and I'm still not 100% sure what I'm going to do so I understand the issue. 8-)

Mickey_Thomas
10-01-2006, 06:23 AM
Be good to see you there hEmi, long time no hear from :D

AllFishNoWork
10-01-2006, 12:07 PM
Put me on the list Doc, I'll be there [smiley=banana.gif]

drstressor
10-01-2006, 12:11 PM
Cool! 8-) We'll finally get to meet you.

No Holly? :'(

vito9999
10-01-2006, 01:52 PM
I will also be attending +1 at this time,

drstressor
10-01-2006, 02:16 PM
Are any of you last few guys bringing boats?

MankinD
10-01-2006, 02:28 PM
Brother Mike (krzynkdguy) hasn't been keeping up on the boards lately but he says he's trying to get his ex-wife's current husband to come (yah, I know , that's krzy) We do have a confirm on big bro Bob and his daughter Shauna for Saturday.

Doug

P.S. With his 24' party barge it's still gonna be crowded :-/ (only four lines out the back) unless you can summon up that jig bite :-?

Mickey_Thomas
10-01-2006, 02:51 PM
unless you can summon up that jig bite gee Doug, I think you'd have a better chance of summoning up something don't you think ;) Mike better bring Mini, who else will baby sit for him? ;D

hEmi
10-01-2006, 10:57 PM
I know long time Mickey, Ive stayed very busy with work and new side business, and of course the weekly 'honey do lists' pffft *;).. And JohnB', same thing, I dont know what to commit to.. but this trip I missed before (years past) due to work. I am off that week during both events.

Would be great to see ya guys again. And Mickey.. I have been fishin' atleast once a week since my depart. *:D.. I've just been hanging below the radar. ;)
Doc , Hello again. to your question. If I go ... I will bring my boat. I will have my definate answer in a couple days.
thanks guys,
hEms

OTDRSMN
10-03-2006, 03:06 PM
Hi Doc!

Finally confirmed that I can attend this great fishing event! *;D *I will be bringing my fishing buddy, GILLCOLLECTOR and possibly my wife if she can get the time off who loves to fish too! * 8-)

I will be bringing my 18' boat. * Not sure on the Rib Dinner yet. *Is there a sign up for the potluck on Saturday or just bring what you want?

This will be a 1st time to Pyramid Lake so although we're rookies at this lake we're really looking forward to just enjoying the scenery and the great company of fellow Fishsniffers! *If we catch any fish that is icing on the cake! * ;)

OTDRSMN

SuperDave
10-03-2006, 05:37 PM
*Is there a sign up for the potluck on Saturday or just bring what you want?

OTDRSMN

See Pyramid Potluck thread on Campfire Board. It's a pretty informal list but will give you an idea what's on the menu.

45_Auto
10-03-2006, 07:20 PM
Doc et al: You can add me to the list of attendees. Finally was able to get things straightened out at work, so that I can make it Friday. Also, will need a ride on the water Saturday.

johnbfishin
10-03-2006, 11:02 PM
Doc , Hello again. to your question. If I go ... I will bring my boat. I will have my definate answer in a couple days.
thanks guys,
hEms

Not to put the pressure on but....I think you should be signing up by now. ;) 8-)

Happy_Tails
10-04-2006, 07:27 AM
Between the dinner, the seminar and the bomb fire I had way too much fun last year. So it really bums me out when I have to I can't make it this year due to other obligations. I hope the fishing is hot for you all.

Jim

drstressor
10-04-2006, 02:42 PM
Sorry to hear that Jim. Life has a way of interfering with these things. Hope to see you next year.

hEmi
10-05-2006, 11:30 PM
True JohnB' .. After talking with the two friends who were to fish the Derby with me , on my boat... were'nt to jazzed of the idea of changing the plan to goto Pyramid. So I am going to have to 'bow' out of this one. :'( In all fairness the Derby will be fun too.

Nonetheless , have fun . will check back for the stories of the trip.

hEms'

PlugROCKSTAR
10-06-2006, 06:23 AM
True JohnB' .. After talking with the two friends who were to fish the Derby with me , on my boat... were'nt to jazzed of the idea of changing the plan to goto Pyramid. So I am going to have to 'bow' out of this one. :'( In all fairness the Derby will be fun too.

Nonetheless , have fun . will check back for the stories of the trip.

hEms'

Hem's, nice to see you on the boards. The 1st and last time we met was when you got in a accident at Pardee. Hope all is well.

viper2
10-07-2006, 07:52 AM
Just got conformation that two of my buddies from the Bay Area will be coming up with me Thursday. *So that makes 5 now fishing from Viper2. *It will be cozy.

I will be bringing both my boat and travel trailer with two vehicles of course. *It will be a mini convoy.

Sardine
10-08-2006, 10:03 AM
Put us down Doc. I hate to sign up I was just going to show up because the last two times I signed up somebody either got sick or died. >:( It's so close now maybe I'll get away this time. Laura didn't want to just drop in anyway. We are shooting for a Thursday arrival. Regards, Sardine and Little Minnow. :)

paulbr
10-08-2006, 02:26 PM
Doc

Put me down for Friday only, other obligations on Saturday :'(. I've tried to find someone to come with me but no luck. There should be plenty of company there. Bringing my 13' Valco and praying for smooth water, will try to hitch a ride if too rough.

Joining Mickey's convoy on Thursday to get bombfire wood there. Got lots, so great fires ;D ;D ;D. Looking forward to meeting a great bunch of Sniffers. *:)

Old Professor aka Paul

skipper
10-08-2006, 08:27 PM
Hey Doc.

Looks like we will make it. Coming up Fri. Put us down for 2.
fish hawk and Pat + boat.

Mickey_Thomas
10-09-2006, 05:24 AM
Doc, are you sure this list is correct? This thing seems to be bigger than anybody ever expected ::) Way to many to count, so how many are there now Doc ;D ;D ;D
MetalMouth + boat
916 Steelhead
Hammer1
Rusty_Hooks
SuperDave + 2 (+ boat?)
fishdude76 +1
robert_long
Trout_Shark + boat
sjsharks
JohnBfishin + boat
BigB + boat
JasonB (+ boat?)
Wolfden +1 + boat
ric1ric and Hilda + boat
cuhogn + 1 + boat
Farrier_Frank + boat
Pink Boat
Durb +4 + 2 boats
ITUKAWAL + boat
fishfools (2) + boat
Pilot Hill Mark + boat
RonG + 1 + boat
tyeroflies + 1 + boat
Rizzo + 1 (need rides)
WetdogII + 1 + boat
freon + 1 + boat
Kevin +? + boat
Mr. Ed + boat (seat available!)
Troutking + boat
Patrick L +2? + boat
DragonSlayer
Chickfishing58 + boat
Oddie and Dee + boat
viper2 + 4 + boat
Laporte + 2 + boat
R.I.P. + 3 + boat
ifish4fun + 2 + boat?
highroller152 + 4 + 2 boats
uncle otto and dunnfishn + boat
The_Rich + dog (a seat for Rich and his dog would be appreciated)
fishwithgary (says that he's just coming to visit )
fernley_tim +1 or 2 + boat
Imbigdave + 1 + boat
Dennis
AllFish
vito9999 + 1 + boat?
OTDRSMN + GILLCOLLECTOR + boat
45 Auto (needs a ride on Saturday)
Mr T
Steelheadslayer and Anna +boat
Sardine and Little Minnow + boat?
oldprofessor + boat
fish hawk + Pat + boat

drstressor
10-09-2006, 07:23 AM
Between 140 and 150 so far.

Maybe you should stay home Mick. ;) ;D

Steelhead
10-09-2006, 01:50 PM
I'll be showing up Thursday evening, fish Friday and Saturday, leave early Sunday morning.

drstressor
10-09-2006, 02:40 PM
Well it's about time. >:( ;)

Ribs?

Steelhead
10-09-2006, 04:26 PM
At least one order ;)

drstressor
10-09-2006, 04:37 PM
Wrong thread. We have to have order around here you know. ;)

Farrier_Frank
10-09-2006, 05:45 PM
Yeah Richard! You gotta play by the rules, too. Hell, even Mickey is playing by the rules. Doc has this Pyramid frenzy spread across 4 boards.... but if you want a rib dinner you gotta find the "official rib dinner" thread and post how many meals you want. If you don't, Doc will having you eating with the dogs out by the dumpster. [smiley=peabody.gif]

johnbfishin
10-09-2006, 08:02 PM
Who let the dogs out!..who, who.... ;) ;D

hoghunter3
10-10-2006, 07:21 PM
Haven't been out in a while. really looking forward to seeing a few "old" friends and meeting lots of new ones........

Desertdog
10-11-2006, 06:12 PM
Desertdog and wife will be present along with Daughter and Grandson.

Laporte
10-11-2006, 06:24 PM
Put me back on the list as having an open seat. My buddy can't make the fest. His son, who was coming also has an away football game. I've been in Europe the last week & 1/2. Called him the other nite & he didn't realise the dates conflicted with the sons schedule. See ya at the Fest!

Steelhead
10-11-2006, 10:31 PM
How the bleep .....
Last week I was fishing in Baja with a clipped wing.
When you are in the middle of a school of tuna pain does not exist as long as there is a fish to fight!
now where am I supposed to sign up for dinner...
ouch
I've ben writing about east cape for a couple of days 8-)

drstressor
10-11-2006, 10:41 PM
Don't worry Rich. I felt sorry for you (not really ;)) and added your name to the list yesterday.