PDA

View Full Version : Union Valley Reservoir....

FishingObsession
07-22-2006, 10:06 PM
hello all,
will be headed up to UVR in a couple weeks for a camping trip. Unfortuneately, I don't have a boat. Anyone know of any locations to bank fish from? If not, are you able to rent boats on the reservoir? Any help would be great. First time there.

Empire
07-25-2006, 06:20 PM
No rentals there that I know of. When I was there a few weeks ago I saw folks fishing off the peninsula campground. It looks like the water drops off well.

Go get yourself an inflatable raft at a store, it will get you out over the fish.

AllFishNoWork
07-25-2006, 06:38 PM
F.O.-- You may want to post on the hitchiker board the dates you will be there and somebody might be able to take you on as a hitchiker. You may not get any responses, but you are allready boatless. ;)

AllFishNoWork
07-25-2006, 06:39 PM
Your welcome for the plug FF. ;D

Farrier_Frank
07-25-2006, 06:49 PM
No rentals I know of at UVR. I've had some fun bank fishing from the dam when the wind made launching my boat a gamble.

Take Empires advice and buy a raft... or rent a boat and bring it up. It's a lot more fun floating around on the lake than it is looking at it and wishing you were out there... The fishing's better from a boat, too. ;)

Farrier_Frank
07-25-2006, 06:59 PM
Thanks for the plug, Allfish... I see your humor is back so I guess your butt is healing. [smiley=elmo.gif]