PDA

View Full Version : HELP NEEDED!

COHO_SALMON_LOVER
11-08-2005, 09:13 AM
Hi, i found this new lake by my house and people that fish said theres some bass, bluegill, crappie and trout in the lake. I was wondering if there is a rig that i could try, to get a good chance of hooking any of them. Worms or something. If there isnt, please describe indivudual rigs. Oh and by the way the lake isnt big and probably not very deep. Thanks All.

SalmonHunter
11-08-2005, 09:29 AM
iam sure u could use a double whammy rigg with a nightcrawler....i have caught bass and blue gill trolling small rapalas on my downrigger before too...

FishinFool408
11-08-2005, 11:37 AM
Yup, like SalmonHunter suggested, nightcrawlers are good place to start, especially for the bluegill and trout. For the bass, use plastics!....or even trout lures since you say that there's trout in there. Good luck.

snapoffmode
11-08-2005, 01:50 PM
for live bait...i'd go with a slider rig with a INFLATED night crawler...this'll let you play around with different water levels....

a lures...i'd go with a trusty rooster tail...

COHO_SALMON_LOVER
11-09-2005, 10:19 AM
Thank You All, if this might change anything i do live in Oregon. But i really like this site and how people are so friendly and descriptive. hank You again.