PDA

View Full Version : Here's what you've missed!!

Mark_Damron
09-19-2005, 06:40 PM
Divide Fishing & Outdoors with Wetdog & Pilot Hill Mark. KFOK 95.1 every 4th Sat. Or KFOK.org to here the show over the internet. Yes, It's a small station but we have a good time talking fishing and the outdoors. Here's a list of the quests we've had on so far,

Doc Distressor (Pyramid fishing)
Darryl Dennis (Divide Marine)
Vance Staplin (Vance's Tackle)
Ted Frackell (Extreme Fishing)
Mark Weza (Tahoe,Carson river)
Bill Lenz (California Game & Fish magazine)
Warren Worthington (Fishnetters Guide Service)
Kevin Yost (Kevins Pro Fishing)
Big Daddy,Bryan(Big Daddy's guide service)
Rich Tipton (Lucky Strike Charters)
John (Willfish tackle/Auburn)
Sep Hendrickson (Sep's Pro Fishing)
Dale Daneman (Dale's foothill fishing)
Kyle Neesler (Crystal Basin Tackle)
Rod Browning (Project Kokanee)

We're planning some really great shows this Fall/Winter so be listening. Great guests and some tackle give aways. Just ask GVF!! We would like to thank all those quests we've had on the show. We have a show this Sat. night,6-8pm. Thanks to all who have listened and thanks for the support. Wetdog & PHM

wetdog
09-20-2005, 05:51 AM
All that and fish'n music too! ;) 8) be there or wish you had ! ;D

wetdog
09-20-2005, 11:13 AM
Rumor has it a certain GOOD DOCTOR jusy might be talk'n the BIG "P" come Saturday nite... :o :o :o ;) ;D

ratss427
09-20-2005, 06:08 PM
what?no "mickey thomas"??????? :( ;D

wetdog
09-20-2005, 07:33 PM
He does have the perfect FACE FOR RADIO! ;D ;D ;D

wetdog
09-23-2005, 06:57 PM
If you have any thought of tune'n in on the internet , go to kfok.org. now and hit the the green button to link up to live 365 ( free ) to be set up and ready to go come SHOWTIME 6:00 P/M kfok lp/fm 95.1 Georgetown , Ca. hope you all might take the time to check us out thanks...wetdog ;)

Garden_Valley_Fish
09-24-2005, 04:13 AM
I'll be a tunnin in tonite lookin fer some more free stuff ;D

Love listening to the show Gary,Mark.

Rich

Farrier_Frank
09-24-2005, 05:19 AM
I'll be listening over the computer since I can't get the station at my house. And I'll have to use a cell phone (that barely works here) to try and beat GVF to the free STUFF. ;D

wetdog
09-24-2005, 06:02 AM
We just might try and give away Mark's boat again...no takers last time ? ??? ;D

wetdog
09-28-2005, 04:20 PM
STILL NO TAKERS FOR MARK'S BOAT ??? BUT FRANK GOT HIMSELF A FIST FULL OF SPINNERS 8)

Farrier_Frank
09-28-2005, 05:27 PM
Yup, I did win. I won 10 of PHM's custom Get-Bent spinners, and one really cool kokanee candy that I'm gonna put on my hat for Pyramid Fest. It pays to listen to KFOK. 8)