PDA

View Full Version : FESTivities

BassFooler
08-29-2005, 11:09 AM
Okay- I'm pretty bummed that I can't attend PyramidFest this year- could somebody tell me when the next FEST of sorts will be? I need to put it on my calendar ASAP before the mrs. schedules my time to other activities! Thanks all :-/

h00kie
08-29-2005, 11:53 AM
Check the sturgeon board. They are having an get together next month.

BassFooler
08-29-2005, 12:29 PM
Yeah, unfortunately I have to miss that one as well...Was hoping for anything POST October.. ;D

drstressor
08-29-2005, 05:57 PM
The only 2 fests that seem to have become traditions are Hellstock (at Hellhole) in the summer and Pyramidfest in the fall. The Fishsniffer co-sponsored a tournament at Pyramid in April, but it remains to be seen if that is going to be an annual event. But there are lots of "mini-fests" that just sort happen throughout the year that attract a bunch of members to fish together. *Just stay tunned to the boards and you will see when these pop up.

Farrier_Frank
08-29-2005, 07:50 PM
There are a lot of fishing-get-togethers that happen throughout the year. I bet I've been to a dozen or more in the last year and they've all been fun. Keep your eyes on all the boards and post and you will find one that works for you.