PDA

View Full Version : Former Lurker, Goin all in !

FortheKids
08-18-2005, 09:23 PM
Large token of appreciation to all the contributors, these boards are like a fishing encyclopedia that updates itself daily! I dont know any of you, but hopefully we can make it to one of the gatherings to meet some of you! I started fishing more the last year because my 10 yr old son , and 8 yr old daughter love it! Got a little alum to drag bait through the water, trying to get all dialed in. We havent caught alot yet, but we love the practice, lol.My problem now is with so much info, I cant decide what to fish for on any given weekend, hehe! Thanks to all you posters!

Seceret_hole
08-18-2005, 10:50 PM
Welcome! I think its great your teaching your kids to fish...I love to teach new comers how and where to fish. If you need any pointers just ask there are many fine fisherman on these boards that would be glad to help.

BITE_ME_II
08-19-2005, 06:19 AM
Welcome aboard!! Enjoy the ride!

BITE ME II
8) 8)

ITUKAWAL
08-19-2005, 07:09 AM
Welcome aboard FortheKids. Just remember..........

The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside, we ALL believe that we are above average fishermen.

BassFooler
08-19-2005, 08:18 AM
;DThanks for flying FishSniffer airlines, please recline your seats and place your rodholders in the outward position!
Welcome to the boards!
Your kids will remember these time for the rest of their lives- you done a good thing! ;D ;D

Irish
08-19-2005, 10:53 AM
Welcome to the boards. Here's to scales in your boat!!!

FISHSTALKER
08-19-2005, 01:40 PM
Welcome aboard FortheKids. Just remember..........

The one thing that unites all human beings, regardless of age, gender, religion, economic status or ethnic background, is that, deep down inside, we ALL believe that we are above average fishermen.

Darnit IT - That's where I went wrong! I thought you were gonna say Beer Drinkers! ;D ;D ;D

fishrman4life
08-19-2005, 11:54 PM
I was gonna say we all have itches that need scratching...can u say hijacked thread??

Welcome aboard forthekids:) What you have done is a good thing...that is how i got involved, my father got involved and my grandfather before him...you have started a good thing.

Sierra_hillbilly
08-20-2005, 09:00 AM
Welcome to the gang

wetdog
08-20-2005, 10:31 AM
Welcome to the Hotel Fishsniffer,you can checkout any time you like...but you can NEVER LEAVE ! 8) 8) 8)

FortheKids
08-20-2005, 12:23 PM
Hehe....thanks for all your words of encouragement! hopefully we can catch something soon, and if your at that particular lake you can hear my voice his enthusiasm, lad is a bit vocal, lol! Leaving for somewhere Sunday morn, destination undertermined at this time, hehe. WooooHoooo!

sashimi_express
08-20-2005, 06:24 PM
;D ;D Howdy ;D ;D

Durb
08-20-2005, 09:38 PM
Welcome Aboard ;D