PDA

View Full Version : It's Done!

ReelJerks
10-03-2009, 07:43 AM
I'll take the blame for getting one more forum added. I talked to Cal, pleaded with Cal,bugged Cal, promised Cal, pestered Cal and ultimately annoyed Cal until he agreed to this forum.

Electronics is something that has made everyone on this site either happy or it's made you suicidal. Today's marine electronics world is ever changing. These changes can happen so fast that one might think he has awaken in a brand new world.

This brand new world of electronics brings with it brand new electronic problems, and that is what this forum is for. The threads within Marine Electronics will be filled with complaints, disgust, exuberance, ignorance, and questions.

The answers you receive in this forum will be intelligent, witty, informative, crazy, and just what you were looking for. Now you understand this forum is no different than any or the other forums on the Sniffer site except, it deals specifically with marine electronics.

You can expect to ask questions and get knowledgeable answers and expert guesses to such things as VHF, GPS, SONAR, AM/FM/CD, antennas, battery chargers, networking, and all other things electronic.

Post away,

Edd

Fin
10-03-2009, 08:49 AM
Should we post boat wiring questions here, or put 'em on the Boat Board?

ReelJerks
10-04-2009, 05:50 AM
Should we post boat wiring questions here, or put 'em on the Boat Board?
If it is pertaining to a sonar, gps, radio, or the likes, yes. If it is about a bilge pump or wiring harness or such, I would say it belongs in the boats thread.

Edd

c-swirl-sean
10-06-2009, 11:41 AM
I love this post section.

Great additon!

ReelJerks
10-07-2009, 12:25 AM
I love this post section.

Great additon!

Thanks, but I wish we could have had it just underneath the Boats & Motors & Gear forum. I'm feared it may be lost this far down the page.

Edd

GN.
10-07-2009, 11:27 AM
I've been thinking this board needed this for a long time. Thanks for making it happen. [smiley=goodidea4gq.gif]

wagle
10-30-2009, 09:37 PM
Skallywag, thank you for your hard work getting this topic on the boards.I'm with you and information is hard to get from the guy's in the stores. Our members are very knowegable and are a better source of information than these idiots selling this equipment
Ron :D