PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Home!

metalmouth
10-11-2007, 10:40 AM
Salt Water Striper fishermen your board has returned!

Welcome,

MM

striper_assasin
10-11-2007, 02:20 PM
w00t

MB_Kevin
10-11-2007, 08:48 PM
WOW cool. I guess it makes sense. Why have a dead board on here. I like it because I like saltwater striper's 8-)

donzitroller
10-12-2007, 02:45 PM
I had an idea while sittin on the honey bucket after lunch today.. wouldn't it be swell if we had a mod here that actually fished for stripers in the salt or surf? I think having a mod that actually fishes for the species of that board is a grand idea, as it allows him (or her) to be more interactive for that particular board. Just a post lunchtime ponderance..

;)

metalmouth
10-12-2007, 05:47 PM
I had an idea while sittin on the honey bucket after lunch today.. wouldn't it be swell if we had a mod here that actually fished for stripers in the salt or surf? I think having a mod that actually fishes for the species of that board is a grand idea, as it allows him (or her) to be more interactive for that particular board. Just a post lunchtime ponderance..

;)
Are you nominating someone to take your place? *:D I agree that it would be great to have one of the Salt Striper Fishermen on this board as well as a full time moderator during the day to watch for spam. If so send me a pm, I'm open for suggestions? It would be great if someone like one of the masters such as . . . winch hint hint, would volunteer!!!!! *::)

MM *8-) ;D 8-)

PlugROCKSTAR
10-12-2007, 09:39 PM
NICE.. Thanks for getting it back up and running MM :-*

winch ain't gonna do it. I can tell you that right now.

metalmouth
10-13-2007, 05:50 AM
It would sure be nice to have one of the old guys that cut his teeth on salt water stripers to guide the board!

PlugROCKSTAR
10-13-2007, 07:25 AM
DOUBLE_D

MB_Kevin
10-14-2007, 12:25 AM
DOUBLE_D

That's not a bad Idea. *He knows alot now and might be the most willing to share some of it. I know he was one of the more helpful ones when I started reading the surf striper board.

MB_Kevin
10-14-2007, 12:31 AM
That is if Donzi was wanting to give it up or willing to have another mod on the board and not just venting ;D

donzitroller
10-14-2007, 05:16 AM
That is if Donzi was wanting to give it up or willing to have another mod on the board and not just venting *;D
MB, not venting at all.. I'm clueless when it comes to surf stripers and would love to see someone mod here that knows their shizz!

:)

metalmouth
10-14-2007, 06:58 AM
Thanks Donzi, 916, MB, and all those who have given input in the last few days! I haven't a clue either. I'll contact Double D and see if we can't get a couple of Salt/Surf Striper Gurus to head this up!

MM

MB_Kevin
10-14-2007, 08:17 PM
I can E-mail or call him about it if you have a hard time contacting him with his PM's turned off. *Im not sure if he would want to do it but I think he might like it. 8-) If not D impala95 might want to do it.

Here is a pic of one of my surf stripers this year to kick off the return of the saltwater striper board[smiley=cheers.gif]

http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/6404/10009273kx2.jpg

metalmouth
10-15-2007, 05:56 AM
MB, If you put that pic up in the Hall of Fame stickied up at the top you'll have the first Hog in the Hall! ;D

metalmouth
10-15-2007, 09:11 AM
Welcome Double_D as the first new mod for Salt Water Stripers.
Things are starting to get salty now!!!!
[smiley=yahoo.gif] [smiley=yikes.gif] [smiley=yahoo.gif] [smiley=worthy.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

h00kie
10-16-2007, 07:35 AM
Things are starting to get salty now!!!! *
[smiley=yahoo.gif] [smiley=yikes.gif] [smiley=yahoo.gif] [smiley=worthy.gif] [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

SPEECH! ;D

robert_long
10-16-2007, 08:59 AM
SWEEEEET ;D

Robert 8-)

fissssh
10-19-2007, 11:40 AM
Things are starting to get salty now!!!! *
Oh No, there goes the neighborhood. Just kiddin. DD is a great choice, a real Striper Addict from the surf ( got me to go out at some ungodly time of the night ) to the river ( 200 mile round trip ) for the afternoon. Good luck DD ;D ;D :o ::) ::) :P