PDA

View Full Version : Washing the Salt Off My Waders

PlugROCKSTAR
07-30-2005, 09:37 PM
I'll be on the American in the morning getting rid of the salt residue on my waders and boots. I'll be fishing with e-fishin-c. Post up if you care to come join us ;D I'm hoping to break 22lbs personal record on the American. FISH-ON-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Double_D
07-30-2005, 09:45 PM
dude I might be interested. ;)

PlugROCKSTAR
07-30-2005, 10:15 PM
dude I might be interested. ;)

yeah right. if you do, bring me some sand crabs for bait :o

Double_D
07-31-2005, 02:05 AM
it's 3:03am and you have not told me where to go,I would have come up, now I might go back to the beach. :-/

Double_D
07-31-2005, 03:24 PM
I went back to the beach today you tackle ho...same as yesterday, bite early am then nothing, I would have come up your way, but you never got back to me. :'(

PlugROCKSTAR
07-31-2005, 04:34 PM
I went back to the beach today you tackle ho...same as yesterday, bite early am then nothing, I would have come up your way, but you never got back to me. :'(

why didn't you call me? you didn't miss anything. I had twho hooks ups that came off realy quick :'(

Double_D
07-31-2005, 04:35 PM
Next time we will do it. ;)

NorCal_Bangers
07-31-2005, 04:45 PM
geeeeee.....thanks 916....i saw the nice things u said on the other topic about meeting those new people from the board but you didnt mention meeting me.......awe im gonna cry...lol

DD did u hook up today?

ncb

PlugROCKSTAR
07-31-2005, 06:59 PM
geeeeee.....thanks 916....i saw the nice things u said on the other topic about meeting those new people from *the board but you didnt mention meeting me.......awe im gonna cry...lol

DD did u hook up today?

ncb

i did mention your name ::) maybee if you open your eyes and read it again ;D.

Double_D it's nice to finally break the skunk off. I seen the boils and the BIG arse smurk on your face.

recs,hookie and BIG Jake nice to meet you guys. and recs let me know when you wanna come play in my backyard, i'll scoot over ;D

NorCal_Bangers
08-01-2005, 09:23 PM
my fault bro.....u know i was just giving u the usual hard time anyways.....whats up in your neck of the woods.....lets get DD and the gang to head up there.....

NCB

PlugROCKSTAR
08-02-2005, 06:08 AM
my fault bro.....u know i was just giving u the usual hard time anyways.....whats up in your neck of the woods.....lets get DD and the gang to head up there.....

NCB

lets go. we could hit up the American soon. Silver bullets are in town but not really happening yet.

tomaurand
08-02-2005, 06:14 AM
Dude,
you'll have to let Shan, Tam and myself know when the silver bullet run is happening and maybe we will make the trek your way! Besides, Tam is a master fly caster and tyer, she could give us all lessons.
Allthough i am more of a proponent of going up the night before and fishing the next day.

Lemme know!

Double_D
08-02-2005, 06:30 AM
lets go. we could hit up the American soon. *Silver bullets are in town but not really happening yet.

Better let me and who ever know,or I'll get medieval on you arss. ;)

PlugROCKSTAR
08-02-2005, 06:38 AM
Dude,
you'll have to let Shan, Tam and myself know when the silver bullet run is happening and maybe we will make the trek your way! *Besides, Tam is a master fly caster and tyer, she could give us all lessons.
Allthough i am more of a proponent of going up the night before and fishing the next day.

Lemme know!

I will do that Tom.

Posted by: Double_D Posted on: Today at 7:30am

Better let me and who ever know,or I'll get medieval on you arss.

we use pileworms for Silver Bullets up here :P

tomaurand
08-02-2005, 07:00 AM
I will do that Tom.

Posted by: Double_D Posted on: Today at 7:30am

we use pileworms for Silver Bullets up here :P

Thats ok, Shannon can put them on the hook for DX2 ;D

PlugROCKSTAR
08-02-2005, 07:02 AM
Thats ok, Shannon can put them on the hook for DX2 ;D
i smell a Big Fat Chicken :o

NorCal_Bangers
08-02-2005, 06:22 PM
;) ;) i gotta say i smell chicken also....... ;) ;D

ncb

MB_Kevin
08-02-2005, 09:59 PM
Hey 916 how did you get that double quote on there. we need to teach others how to do that. ;)