PDA

View Full Version : Montezuma Slough???

striperoholic
02-28-2008, 11:29 AM
Hi, my name is Jose, I've been tryin to get out fishing for a while but no luck. I Finally get a weekend off, So im going to enjoy it by doing some good ol' bank fishing this Saturday. Beer in one hand an food in the other, sounds good too me.
* * I was wondering, where to go this weekend. I live in Petaluma Im near san pablo bay but I love fishing montezuma Slough. *I don't mind driving. so if anyone had some helpfull tips that would be great. Also If anyone wants to join up for the fun I Like fishing with new people so Pm me . thanks *

jinro
02-29-2008, 11:31 AM
last time i was out, in mid jan. everyone who i've meet at the lauched seemed to hook up with sturgies and some nice stipers too. havent been there due to weather and winds, but the red barn, i've been told is a pretty good spot. thats were i hooked up this year. good luck to ya!

jeff

striperoholic
03-03-2008, 09:59 PM
Didn't get to go out fishing Stuck At Work again tilll next time i guess

bigg_fishh
03-04-2008, 09:41 AM
I got a 48'' from the bank last week red barn.

IrishAngler
03-04-2008, 12:27 PM
buddy of mine went this past saturday and caught one on the outgo using only shad.

Craig
03-04-2008, 04:12 PM
Last time I fished Montezuma, the bank to the north side of the Montezuma Bridge was filled with bank anglers. *There were also a lot of boats crowding the same area. *It might be worth a try. *Hopefully the winds will stay down. *Good luck!!

striperoholic
03-04-2008, 09:24 PM
yeah mabye this up coming weekend i might get to go