PDA

View Full Version : P-Lines 2/16

lovefishhappy
02-16-2008, 06:48 PM
Did a solo trip for sturgeon at p-lines with roe, ghost and grass shrimps, p-worms and scents for 3.5hr in 35ft of water with no luck. Head down to almost West end of Sherman Island soaking the same baits in 45ft of water and still without a bite. End the day without an anchor, it got snagged and have to cut the anchor line :(, but helped a boat next to mine with dead batteries, I hope he gets back to Antioch without any other problems.

RENOBOYS
02-16-2008, 09:33 PM
man, hate to hear the bad luck. nice job helping the other guy. keep up the good karma, it will come back. i don't think your anchor will come back, but at least the good luck.

hookumhi
02-16-2008, 09:40 PM
Good job helping another brother, Cheers to you!!!

Afishinado
02-16-2008, 10:38 PM
loosing the anchor realy sucks. happened to me at the mothball. now I carry two just in case. nice to hear about people like you helping other boaters in need *[smiley=thumbsup.gif]. Gabe

lovefishhappy
02-17-2008, 09:15 AM
Heard the guy's motor won't start, saw the motor cover off and two guys trying to flag down a coming boat, but they didn't stop. That's when I decided to call it a day and help the guys. One of the guys offer to pay money and baits, but who would take money just to let the guy use the battery for 10 minutes to start his motor. So I pass up the offers and said glad to help, good luck and have a nice weekend and I'm off heading in. Now I need new anchor and more line, will take donation j/k. But one thing I need for sure is to catch a keeper. No keeper for almost 3 years trying. Like you guys have said maybe after helping the guys I might get lucky next time I'm out fishing.

FishingTone
02-19-2008, 09:22 AM
Heard the guy's motor won't start, saw the motor cover off and two guys trying to flag down a coming boat, but they didn't stop. That's when I decided to call it a day and help the guys. One of the guys offer to pay money and baits, but who would take money just to let the guy use the battery for 10 minutes to start his motor. So I pass up the offers and said glad to help, good luck and have a nice weekend and I'm off heading in. Now I need new anchor and more line, will take donation j/k. But one thing I need for sure is to catch a keeper. No keeper for almost 3 years trying. Like you guys have said maybe after helping the guys I might get lucky next time I'm out fishing.

You did a good thing out there man!
No keeper for almost 3 years trying? sound like me, until this year my fishing luck got a little better.

Good Luck next time!

metalmouth
02-19-2008, 04:12 PM
lfh, Karma is definitely on your side now. I see many keepers in the near future for you. [smiley=thumbsup.gif] I never leave someone stranded on the water.

MM