PDA

View Full Version : San Pablo

Depope
02-10-2008, 09:20 AM
Fished Sat. with good buddy G-whiz. We launched out of marin and picked up some of the worst grass shrimp I've seen. The day was gorgeous and we had a lot of fun shooting the breeze all day. No Sturgeon seen, hovever we caught some flounder and shaker strippers to keep up the excitement. G-whiz had not one 'Fire in the hole' all day. I believe that was the key to the lack of fish caught. That and our good buddy Geezer couldn't make it because of tax season. Too many appointments.All in all a great day. Little Skippy ran great and we made it home safe and sound. Teresa thanks you for getting me out of the house. We'll slay them next time.

STURIPER
02-10-2008, 09:28 AM
Depope, thanks for the report! At least you had great weather...

GCinGV
02-10-2008, 06:07 PM
Thanks for the report Depope. The Grass shrimp supply has been pretty sad for a few weeks now, hopefully since the rains have slacked off the shrimpers will be doing better.
GC

G-whiz
02-14-2008, 06:32 AM
You ain't kidding about the crappy grass shrimp... "Lord of the Sea"... Indeed...
But, we had fun anywho... sorry about not having gas... I agree with you on the correlation of passing gas and catching fish... always seemed to work in the past. I'll work on my diet. We haven't been catching fish since my girlfriend moved in. I need to get back to the gassy foods and train her to stop cooking the foo foo stuff.