PDA

View Full Version : Going for my first time ever!!!!

B-RAN
02-04-2008, 09:57 PM
yay ;D i finnaly get to go this weekend sturgeon fishing!!! im sooo stoked!!! im not sure were the spot is that my uncles taking me to but he says that there are soo many of them in there right now!!!! from what i have heard its some ditch that fills up with them when the lake up north get flooded they release water and it fills this ditch up!!!

BIG_ONE
02-05-2008, 11:48 PM
water rosed... :o i think they released the water from the dam or something, i dunno about the bay but in sac river, from garcia bend to hood...current is fast, i went to garcia bend today, no luck, but current is fast :o my 12 oz sinker doesn't stay...well i guess bcuz i bank fish for sturgy, as usual and all the time haha, still...garcia bend is shallow and it drifted off...man....maybe hood is better since it has some rocks that sink can hold on to it :D but if your going out the delta good luck ;) WATER IS COLD!!! :o ;D :D ;)

red_bunny
02-06-2008, 07:51 AM
hope you catch a big one *[smiley=spongebob.gif] [smiley=spongebob.gif] [smiley=spongebob.gif] [smiley=bunny.gif] [smiley=bunny.gif] [smiley=bunny.gif] [smiley=bunny.gif] [smiley=bunny.gif] [smiley=bunny.gif] ;D ;D ;D ;D [smiley=fishhead.gif] [smiley=fishhead.gif] [smiley=fishhead.gif]

STURGEONSTOMPER
02-06-2008, 09:29 AM
Sounds like Lisbon, good spot this time of year. Let us know how yea do ;)

B-RAN
02-09-2008, 08:28 AM
im so stoked ;D tommarows it ! im new to this but does any body have suggestions for bait ?

Newty
02-09-2008, 10:12 AM
im so stoked *;D tommarows it ! im new to this but does any body have suggestions for bait ?
Try pile/ghost combo ;) Good luck!