PDA

View Full Version : Pittsburge  29th/30

NorKalkiller
01-31-2008, 02:14 AM
lauched out of pit ta try n urg some sturgeon right as were backin the boat down the ramp truck sputers n dies brrrr brrrr **** piss **** ass out of gas spent all out money on bait n beer lol cant get it started so after 10 min of contemplating finaly m like screw it can we get the boat n the water, coast the boat n the water hell with it leave the truck on the ramp n deal wit it later start cruisin mark tons of fish below PG&E 45 ta 55ft of water anchor up it waz bout the end of the weak ass incoming tide my boys jerkin offf wit his babys momma aruguin on the phone >:( n i v had enough so i flash n as i do tap tap tap rippp zzzzz fish on fish worked me for bout 20 min stayed deep finaly comes to the boat 74 fat n healthy re bait had couple more pumps headed in shortly after my boy was gettin woried bout his truck stiil 4 hours later sittin on the ramp any way we got back it was there we ended up pumpin gas out off the boats outboard fuel line into a beer can n too his tank ......... moral of the story screw it never give up

fishin_adiction
01-31-2008, 07:37 AM
HaHAHAHAHAHA.. Beer cans full of gas!! thats almost as bad as when i broke down at folsom lake a couple o years back, no body wanted to help us get back in, and your not supposd to be there at night. I got to watch the ranger drve around and lock everything up.. My bud and i spent three hours rowing ourself with nothing but oil cans!! hows that for a pain in the ass!!! Needless to say i got myself a kicker and a paddle!! thats my american express! NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT!!!

NorKalkiller
01-31-2008, 12:13 PM
Lol at least you were on the water id rather be stuck on the water than stuck half way on the ramp luckily his truck wasnt flooded too bad or towed

SPORTcoupe
01-31-2008, 04:17 PM
LOL...what ramp was this at?
If I was trying to launch, and someone left their truck at the ramp and is blocking the way, I'd hop in and throw that biatch into neutral. =

~Alan

fishin_adiction
01-31-2008, 11:09 PM
yeah, at pitsburg, leavin yur truck on the ramp can kinda clog things up a bit, luckily they have three lanes to use, but i Hear ya on the throw her in nuetral, but i be nice guy and pull her up on the flats bein that i drive a suburban and almost always carry chain and such!! i do hear ya on the bein out on water then out of gas a couple feet short of the ramp!!

NorKalkiller
02-01-2008, 10:21 AM
couldnt blam ya for either we were think it would be stript or towed but i had ta fish n waz willing ta suffer the consiqences want ta get back out there hows traffic gonna be with this derby this weekend??

fishin_adiction
02-01-2008, 10:37 PM
Its going to be busy out there!! BE CAREFULL out there, it is superbowl weekend, LOTS o cops out there!!!! As far as on the water, definately going to be a busy weekend!! Good luck to all!

wcslingers
02-02-2008, 01:47 AM
Same here. Sounds like they were drinking before the boat even hit the water.Gas in boat check, fish bait check,Gas in truck [smiley=duh.gif].
LOL...what ramp was this at?
If I was trying to launch, and someone left their truck at the ramp and is blocking the way, I'd hop in and throw that biatch into neutral. =

~Alan