PDA

View Full Version : Redisets now at Benicia Bait and Tackle

Hot_Rod
01-31-2008, 08:12 PM
Just dropped off a bunch of Redisets with Curtis at Benicia Bait and tackle. So if you want to have them for the derby he can set you up in the morning.

Ron

fishin_adiction
01-31-2008, 10:57 PM
I was looking to get one of those the other day, had a question or two,

first: does the pin come with bolts or do i need to go to ace?

second: is curtis going to charge a "small commision" on your product?? or are they going to still be 17 and 14??

third: in lue of question two.. if there is a small fee added, would you know how much??

Thanks

F A

Hot_Rod
02-01-2008, 05:41 AM
The pin comes with stainless steel screws and nuts.

I have a recommended retail price but any store that carries them has the option of charging more. The price I have reccommended roughly matches what you would spend on line with shipping, I think that is the direction that Curtis is going, but it is his choice.

fishin_adiction
02-01-2008, 07:41 AM
NOno, dont get me wrong, I understand that evyone needs to make their buck, just wanted to know, thay way i am prepared for it when its more, thats all ;D
don't want to go down there thinkin its only forty, and when he tells me sixty?? just bein prepared thanks!!

F A

freon
02-01-2008, 07:57 AM
Glad to see that you are branching out there buddy :D
Those things work great, so now that you are having others sell them for you, you will have more time to fish ;) ;D

Seon
02-01-2008, 12:01 PM
I'm curious as how this attaches to the rod/reel? *I've check your site but doesn't show how?

Hot_Rod
02-01-2008, 03:34 PM
Hey Seon, we provide stainless screws that drop into the reel clamp holes on most of the larger reels. See FAQ section on the site.

If your fishing the small stuff like the ambassadors that don't have the holes then we use a standard reel clamp and just clamp it to the rod. Penn sells the clamps for 4 bucks. I prefer to clamp it just ahead of the reel. There is also a picture of what I'm talking about in the frequently asked questions section that shows a clamp on a spinning reel, but like I said I would mount it ahead of the reel if your fishing a conventional type reel. You can also email me at info@buoy33.com if you need additional information about your specific application.

metalmouth
02-01-2008, 05:27 PM
Ron,

You should post a write up and info on where your rod holders are available on the Vendors Board. It has a lot of hits from people that are Googling products such as yours. Make sure to use key words such as rod balancers, Sturgeon rod holders and such. I will make sure your thread is stickied at the top of the board. ;)

Thanks for being a board sponsor.

MM/Don