PDA

View Full Version : First tag @ Suisun Bay 1/18 Picture added!

FishingTone
01-21-2008, 11:29 AM
Late report…Started late on Friday night with my bro. and 1 of our friend, we didn’t get on water till 1045pm incoming tide…Anchor in 24’ of water ghost/grass shrimp combo in water within 5minute after. *Clean sky with no wind but the weather still COLD…45minute battling out the cold my bro. telling my friend that his rod got a hit as we turn to looked while it was tap…tap...he set the hooked fish on…2 second later fish off *:-?. *He only set the hooked once and didn’t set it hard enough.
Half an hour later I got a good take down, I picked up the rod set the hooked fish on…….I pumped the rod 3 more time to be sure. *After 5minute into the battle he decide to jumped out the water and give another 10minute run before I can bring him to the boat. * He measured 50” *:)(oh yeah finally) got the tag out fill out the report and put the tag him on. *My bro. and our friend got couple nipple like stripers bite for the rest of the incoming and that was it for the night.

Lot of boats heading out around 6am to 7am I think for the Derby and as the fogs were rolling in as the same time. *We were out of the water by 8am before the fogs really thicken up the river.

That my friend holding my keeper sturgeon. The last time he saw a keeper sturgeon about 7 year ago...he hasn't been fishing till this year.

SPORTcoupe
01-22-2008, 08:41 AM
Great job Tone. I've yet to try night-fishing from a boat...should be interesting.
Let's see those pictures.

~Alan

FishWisher
01-22-2008, 11:26 AM
You die-hards who go out on the rivers at night in freezing cold deserve a big fish every time! Congrats, there's no doubt you earned it.

As for "our friend got couple nipple like stripers bite", that would sure warm up a cold night! ;D

Dale

keepn_it_reel
01-24-2008, 04:52 PM
nice catch looks like a fish fry [smiley=yahoo.gif]

DinoBlaster
01-25-2008, 10:32 AM
Good job :D

lovefishhappy
01-25-2008, 11:03 AM
Nice fish FishingTone. How do you post pic? I haven't had a keeper for 2 year. Will post if know how if a keeper is caught hopefully near future. Thanks

FishingTone
01-25-2008, 11:22 AM
Nice fish FishingTone. How do you post pic? I haven't had a keeper for 2 year. Will post if know how if a keeper is caught hopefully near future. Thanks

lovefishhappy,
Just follow the instruction below post by MetalMouth. After you register, play around with it to learn more how the program work...

Gook Luck
Tone

This was post by MetalMouth!
In order to post pictures they must first be hosted. You cannot post pictures directly from your computer to this site without a host. There are many free host companies but we will use ImageShack for an easy free start up. Go to www.imageshack.us and register. Now that you have an account that is accessible in your E-mail, open it up. You will see the option of uploading. Click upload images. Check the box that says upload file, resize image 320 x 240, and remove size/resolution bar from thumbnail. Hit Browse, and locate the file that your pictures are in. Select the picture you wish to post and hit open. Then select “host it.” Select “my images,” and you will see the picture you wish to post. To the right of that picture will be Embeddable Code. Highlight the code next to the word “forum.” Copy the highlighted code by right clicking your mouse and selecting copy. Go to your post and paste. Congratulations, your post now has pictures. Wink

lovefishhappy
01-25-2008, 03:57 PM
Thanks FishinTone, I will give it a try.

DELTAPILOT
01-26-2008, 08:59 AM
Thanks FishinTone, I will give it a try.
hey just a note.. there is an easier site that i use, photobucket.com
you upload your pic then once done, you just click the appropriate button.

Bass_Sergeant
01-26-2008, 04:41 PM
Great job FishingTone! :) Hopefully on my next dino trip I will be able to peel off my first tag! 8-)

/me

lovefishhappy
01-31-2008, 05:20 PM
Hey FishingTone, thanks for the info. I finally know how to post pictures.
Thank You

B-RAN
02-01-2008, 04:01 PM
nice job buddie ;) im really looking forward to my first sturgeon