PDA

View Full Version : Best Stureon Weather

bbrayca
01-20-2008, 07:35 PM
This is a great site and I have already learned so much information. I tried searching for a long time on google and this site but I still have a couple questions. *

What is the best weather for fishing for sturgeon? *
How much does weather effect the bite? *
Is rain bad for sturgeon fishing?
What are the best pressure readings for sturgeon?

Would tomorrows weather be bad for fishing and how would tomorrow effect their location and/or bait?

Thanks.

BIG_ONE
01-20-2008, 08:30 PM
Hmm...best weather for sturgeon fishing im not really sure, but for my best i like is like the sunny and chilly day...like both sunny and chilly haha and also i like it like light rain, and yeah it can effect the sturgeon bite, and no way...the rain is awesome for sturgeon i love it lol and the last question...i dunno. ;) ;D ;) :D ;D :D ;)

Lucky_Strike__Rich
01-20-2008, 08:56 PM
The best weather for Sturgeon fishing is when ever you can get on the water and it is not windy. You can catch Sturgeon 12 months of the year.
I like it the best when the weather is 78 to 82 degrees and the water temp is 63 to 75 degrees and I am in my short sleave shirt. Not to crazy about coldweather but its part of fishing. Rich

GCinGV
01-21-2008, 07:28 AM
I like it the best when the weather is 78 to 82 degrees and the water temp is 63 to 75 degrees and I am in my short sleave shirt. Not to crazy about coldweather but its part of fishing. * Rich
Sounds like the Napa in the spring.
GC

FishWisher
01-21-2008, 07:36 AM
All that really matters re temperature and sturgeon fishing:

...is the beer cold!? :D

Dale

Uglystick916
01-21-2008, 11:50 AM
For me the best weather is when its a cold night and high tide.I've been fishing out there in day time all i get is bunch of nibble on little fish eating my bait.But at night time all the Big Dino fish comes out and i don't get any nibble or shakers... 8-).Try night time from 6pm and up......Good luck :)