http://www.fishsniffer.com/cgi-bin/forumsyabb/YaBB.pl?num=1099806237

good luck..

like-a-sturgeon
01-16-2008, 10:38 PM
thanks

metalmouth
01-17-2008, 05:01 AM
Imageshack is easier to operate:

To post pictures they must first be hosted. You cannot post pictures directly from your computer to this site without a host. There are many free host companies but we will use Imageshack for an easy free start up. Go to www.imageshack.us and register. Now that you have an account that is accessible in your E-mail, open it up. You will see the option of uploading. Click upload images. Check the box that says upload file, resize image 320 x 240, and remove size/resolution bar from thumbnail. Hit Browse, and locate the file that your pictures are in. Select the picture you wish to post and hit open. Then select “host it.” Select “my images,” and you will see the picture you wish to post. To the right of that picture will be Embeddable Code. Highlight the code next to the word “forum.” Copy the highlighted code by right clicking your mouse and selecting copy. Go to your post and paste. Congratulations, your post now has pictures.

Note: If you have Imageshack open in one tab and the Sniffer open in a second tab you will have an easier time of posting multiple pics.

Note: Please be advised that posted images wider than 450 pixels are being cropped by the forum software. So if you want the viewers to see the right side of your picture, please don't post images that are any wider than that. Reduce standard digital camera images to 450 X 338 pixels.

Here is a down-loadable tool that will resize a single picture. Click on the resize option before downloading your picture to Imageshack. You can have it resize an entire folder of pics as well:
http://bluefive.pair.com/pixresizer.htm

Signature Pics: You will need to use some pic resizing software to place a pic in your Signature Box. Optimum is 445 x 125 after you have cropped your pic as Dave has done. Mine shown in my Signature Box is 240 x 180.