PDA

View Full Version : Columbia River Sturgeon Season Extended!!!

Seefood_Man
08-29-2007, 09:53 AM
Just to give you folks a heads up that the retention of Columbia River Sturgeon has been extended to September 30th. We have been limiting out on most trips. The slot limit for keepers is 42" to 60" for white sturgeon. All green and over/undersized sturgeon must be released.
I am proud to be one of the new sponsoring, full-time professional guides at the Fish Sniffer site. I will bring you up dated reports as they develop. We fish the main stem Columbia river and the Washington and Oregon tribs.
We are blessed with a year round fishery and target salmon, steelhead, shad and sturgeon at various times of the year. I am currently fishing for Chinook and silvers in the lower river and sturgeon in the upper river. I look foward to sharing and exchanging information of our various fisheries as time goes on.
Pete

nhbfishin
08-31-2007, 08:31 AM
Welcome to the boards Pete. We look forword to hearing your reports. I love the colombia cant waint till may,june. steven.

Seefood_Man
09-05-2007, 05:22 AM
Thanks for the welcome. We just returned from salmon fishing the
Buoy 10 area on the Columbia. Did well if I say so myself. Limits of Chinook and silvers were the norm. Up river I go to catch some sturgeon and salmon as well.
Stay Well

STURGEONSTOMPER
09-07-2007, 01:52 PM
Welcome aboard matie ;)