PDA

View Full Version : Colombia river guides

nhbfishin
08-18-2006, 12:45 PM
Hey guys Im planning my first trip to oregon for oversized in june. I have talked to two guides. Steves Guided Adventures and Amicks Guid Service. Has anyone been out with either of these guides? If so how was your trip? Or is there anyone you would reccomend? Thanks for the help. Steven.

Know_Excuses
08-18-2006, 05:50 PM
I wouls shoot either tank grunt, fishermean chris, smeja, or stomper a pm.I Know they know some guides up there ;D

NorCal_Bangers
08-18-2006, 07:43 PM
used to live in washington and know of atleast one.. ;) ;) ;) *i will call him and see if he is still going out! find out what he is charging now and the other info you will need....give me some time to find this out as he can be hard to track down.

NCB

nhbfishin
08-19-2006, 02:48 PM
thanks guys.

Lucky_Strike__Rich
08-19-2006, 10:35 PM
Hi Steve
I used a guide by the name of JOhN GARRET I used him twice and I sent others his way and they all came back with good stories of big fish.
We caught many big fish My biggest with him was 13'10" 1000lbs 23/4 hr fight that almost wiped my butt. It would have but my friend was betting on the fish and I had to show him. Rich

SturgeonVirgin
08-21-2006, 06:34 AM
Hey guys Im planning my first trip to oregon for oversized in june. I have talked to two guides. Steves Guided Adventures and Amicks Guid Service. Has anyone been out with either of these guides? If so how was your trip? Or is there anyone you would reccomend? Thanks for the help. Steven.

Did a trip last year with Dan Ponciano; I would suggest you use him. Excellent guide, first rate boat, top notch all the way around.

bayareafishermen
08-23-2006, 10:14 PM
dang rich I need to go out with you to your boat and we will catch huge ones then.