PDA

View Full Version : Only 5 More Days Of Duck Season

waterdog
01-26-2010, 07:41 AM
Duck season in the "balance of the state" closes in 5 days. I am taking Friday off and will be hunting them Friday and Saturday in the bay launching out of Beldon landing. It been a great duck season so far both for number harvested and good memories made with friends. In addition my 2 year old lab did a fabulous job and made some memorable retrieves. Looking forward after hunting to grilling some duck Saturday night with hunting partners and drinking a little Forty Creek Barrel Select Canadian Whiskey while reminiscing about the season and of course exaggerating what great shots I made and what outstanding retrieves my lab made etc etc.

Hope you all have a great end of season and let us know how your* your season went (exaggerate* a little of course)
Waterdog :)

kokaneekid
01-26-2010, 09:32 AM
I've had it better but I can't complain either. We had a great shoot last Wednesday out at Grey lodge. I think I will call it a wrap. Now its time to get ready for some serious fishing ..* *[smiley=a-fish.gif]

Good luck to the rest of you who hit it this last weekend.

JrF [smiley=Gone_fishing.gif]

Hof
01-26-2010, 12:57 PM
I'll be out somewhere Saturday if I can get on. Probabily Grey lodge. Good luck everyone.
Then....back on the water.

Hof

smithstation
01-27-2010, 07:21 AM
I will hit the club in the mornings and the range ponds in the evening for the honkers.

The last hurra!! Good luck!!