PDA

View Full Version : Gray lodge today - CROWDED

Hof
01-02-2010, 06:44 AM
Man there were a lot of people there today. I don't remember seeing that many people on the East Side in a long time. We squeezed in and shot 4 birds between the two of us and had a few shoot and releases. (Teal can really put a damper on ones ego) Lots of wigeon in the sky but they didn't want to play with us today. People who were in big water today looked to be doing better.

Hof

gadgetman
01-03-2010, 02:45 PM
Hof, you get an A for effort. Weather looked kind of weak so I went fishing. Did you have fog? Checked with one of my blind partners, he said no fog up by Durham. Fog seems to be hanging around the Lodge area this year. Long range for next weekend looks more like fishing weather also, but way to early to call it.

Hof
01-04-2010, 01:55 AM
Not much fog at all which was nice. Just overcast. I probabily would have fished as well but with my new dog I am trying to get him out hunting as much as possible. I think I might join the derby at berryessa in Feb. to get myself back on the water. I have few days left of vacation so I may venture out somewhere tomorrow as well.

Hof