PDA

View Full Version : San Pablo Bay Tomorrow

exocet
11-26-2005, 06:34 PM
I'll be hitting SPB tomorrow in the am. Sonoma Creek, pumphouse, china camp areas. Mud ghost and grass shrimp injected with sturgy sauce. I've been out several times lately for a bunch of sharks but I'm hoping the rains will bring in a fish. I'll post a report. I'll be on channel 68 if anyone else is out there.
Aaron

Smeja
11-26-2005, 07:02 PM
are the leapords still biting? i was thinking about heading out on the furi charter about a week before christmas for some sturgeon/shark

panfish_popper
11-26-2005, 11:06 PM
Sharks seem to bite year round.

skyhigh
11-27-2005, 10:48 PM
EXOCET keep us posted i am wondering if San Pablo has started to pick up since the last rain? Sturgeon should start to pick up out in SPB soon. Later SKYHIGH

exocet
11-28-2005, 06:13 AM
I covered alot of SPB yesterday no sturgies for me. I fished the mouth of somona creek then ran up to the pumphouse. I did hear chatter of fish being caught and saw alot of jumpers out on the flats. It seems the sturgies are coming into the area. Saw a guy at the launch ramp with a 52" 35lber. I also ran up to the MBF heard more talk of fish being caught. Lots of guys out there. Multiple boats anchoring right in the channel. Coasties out in full force. No sturgeon for me but a great day to be on the water.

tankgrunt
11-28-2005, 07:38 AM
The sharks hang around SPB in full force until well into the rainy season and the salt water gets flushed out into SF Bay. But even then you'll catch the occasional leopard.

skyhigh
11-28-2005, 10:58 AM
Thanks for the report EXOCET looks like they are coming in.