PDA

View Full Version : About to go Sturgeon Fishing!!!

panfish_popper
11-26-2005, 05:55 PM
I'm going to go Sturgeon fishing tonight with MB at SF Bay. The rain has the Sturgeon hittin! A couple have been caught this week in SF Bay. Ill post a report late tonight or tomorrow. Wish us luck....Cause were gonna need it in this cold, windy weather ;D

Diego916
11-26-2005, 05:59 PM
Good luck!

STURGEONSTOMPER
11-26-2005, 07:03 PM
Good luck guys ;) Its gonna be windy ;)

Smeja
11-26-2005, 07:53 PM
about to go freeze your a@@ off thats what your about to go do. its windy out there son. hope you catch something!

good luck!!!

panfish_popper
11-26-2005, 11:05 PM
Skunked :-/ We didnt have much fishing time, only 2 hours. In the first 10 minutes i got a nice bite on Shrimp, a typical Sturgeon did a few hard taps then left. When i checked my bait it was totally bitten. The shrimps head was bitten off and its body had been bitten. Other than that bite we got a couple small bites but thats it. It wasnt that cold, and there was absoluetly no wind! NO WIND AT ALL!! It was about 55 degrees or 50 degrees. Till next time......

Panfish Popper

MB_Kevin
11-27-2005, 01:09 AM
I knew when we got there and I had forgotten the tackle box and we had to leave to go to the store and buy some tackle we were in trouble. Still The trip was not a waste I got to try out my new pole holders I just installed on top of my van and they worked 8) They are kind of hard to get to but they hold a bunch of poles and keep them out of the van :D Ill take some pic and post them up later.
Thanks for wishing us luck all. ;)